Do you believe in luck?

Many people are extremely superstitious and believe in luck. Others prefer to believe that everything has a reason and a certain time to happen (destiny). I'm part of the second team. How about you?
@ilocosboy (34344)
Well, its so happen I believe them both. I believe that luck sometimes comes to us and sometimes its the destiny also with us.
@vin12345 (579)
• Kerala, India
I am in your team as well, everything that comes to life has certain reason and time.
@josie_ (6386)
50/50 There are coincidence that one cannot explain. A confluence of events coming together. Some we cause but others we have no control over.
We call it lucky, but we all know when you're lucky, it's really being blessed :)
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
Yes I do believe in luck. your success depends on your 80% hard work n 20% luck
I have to I am Irish heritage..it is tattooed on me. But I am very realistic on the other hand.
Sometimes it seems certain people are blessed with good fortune while others struggle mightily.
I do believe in having luck.
@Sweetyt05 (488)
• Ranchi, India
I also believe in luck ...... Sometimes u get something u don't even dream Of ...I thnk it's luck