Eye pain

My left eye is badly paining because of over sitting on laptop. It's red, itching and paining as well. But I cannot take off for even a day otherwise I will miss a good chance to gain more subscriber on my youtube channel. My habit of making a good research on content I am going to deliver to my viewers is the main cause of this ... I don't know what to do now.. Well how you all are doing
Glasses.. a break..
Thanks. Ya I did and now it's fine
Sorry your eye is making you so uncomfortable. Wonder if it is an allergy causing that pain and itching. Taking a break may help that eye.
Ya you are right. I did and now I am fine
@ilocosboy (34311)
maybe you should wear eyeglasses now. I have my eyeglasses because my eyes can't read sharp letters.
I am already ...
@Nawsheen (23077)
• Mauritius
Do you.wear glasses? Maybe eyedrops might help
@rubyriaz007 (3462)
Give rest to your eyes and don't look into your laptop till it get cure.Wash your eyes every time with cold water.You can get more subscribers on your you tube channel when you are okay.Take proper rest first,then it will go.I am doing good. See you soon. Take care.