My computer reads my mind.

Chile
Every time I ask the little artificial beast for something, I get flooded later on with commercials. After the burglary, I asked for the price of a German Shepherd puppy. I just wanted to know as I will not buy a dog until I come back from my vacation. But from then on, in each page I open online, there are puppies for sale in my city. Lately, and just for fun, I checked on the price of an ait trip to Ciudad de Mexico. From that day on, dogs and airlines compete for my support. Do you know if there is a way of not leaving those tracks? I feel that there´s a voyeur looking through a hole.
@luispas (1779)
• Venezuela
Well, if you ever searched for a puppy that's the answer. If not, I'm surprised too. It happens to me whenever I made any research.
I´m sure it is those cookies they place to do a brain washing. BTW, where in Venezuela do you live?
@luispas (1779)
• Venezuela
@marguicha you're right, we have to avoid them. I live in Yaracuy, do you know about that State?
@luispas No. I have only visited Caracas.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
I know that if your search in incognoto it leaves no trace of history on your computer and hence those seaeches wont show. To use incognito you need to open browser and press on CTRL+Shift+N at the same time
Thanks a lot.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
@marguicha you are welcomed
There is a way of non leaving tracks, but it is not free. With the paid version of Avast you can, but not with the free version.
I read all the time about people checking the soul of your computer even if you have erased the content.
@marguicha The programs to hide everything you do online are expensive, so almost nobody uses them.
@CRK109 (14381)
I think it's the browser. Same exact thing happens to me. I've heard there are ways to search without all this trouble, but I haven't figured it out yet.
I was looking at some underwears the other day and now I am relentlessly been spied by the underwear websites.
That´s what happened to me with the puppies!
Not really. It is something that computers seem to do so easily now days. Just like whatever post we have up others similar ones will appear on the right side.
It´s a shame!
@marguicha ......It sure is. Just another way to sell.