Adding Peanut Butter To Everything

@KrauseHome (31329)
I am sure there are many here who really enjoy Peanut Butter. Maybe you are someone who is always trying to find new ways to use it to flavor something. Or maybe like me, have heard it is a Great source for Protein which in turn is great for healing, and so you always are wanting to use some of this. But what ways do you enjoy it in? There is always the inevitable Peanut Butter sandwiches. But what else? Recently we were told from someone who uses it with their oatmeal. They have a bowl of Oatmeal, and then add some Peanut Butter and Cinnamon to give it some flavor. We actually have tried this tonight, and it was not Bad. So now I am thinking of other ways I can use this that is more Healthy with being Diabetic that I have not considered doing.
@mandala100 (2737)
Im a fans of peanut butter and its so yummy!
I love peanut butter.
@jstory07 I love peanut butter since my chidhood days.
My mom would often make herself a snack that consisted of sliced apples with peanut butter to "dip" it in.
Oh I do that often also!
I just use it with fluff for sandwiches and with apples.
I have peanut butter on apples and on celery. I love peanut butter cookies and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
@Rhombus (229)
• South Africa
My (adult) kids LOVE peanut butter with ice cream. They just put a couple of spoonfuls in bowl in-between the ice cream (like a sundae of sorts).
I do that too. Sometimes I add chocolate and peanut butter
@PainsOnSlate (17902)
When in a hurry in the morning I love my English Muffin with peanut butter on it but my peanut butter has to be crunchy!
@shshiju (7908)
• Cochin, India
Peanut are healthy and it adds to many dishes here. Peanut butter is one of the delicious one
I got introduced to peanut butter here at myLot. I like it but prefer the crunchy. I liked what this company had which I bought online but lately the pieces are huge and I can hardly say the stuff is crunchy. I searched and have found one that has chocolate in it. I like it very much.
We actually have a dish here in the Philippines, we call kare-kare. It has oxtail as the main ingredient and the rest are veggies, banana heart , eggplant, string beans and bok choy. Then , we put peanut butter. It's one of my favorite foods actually.
@regboi31 (23)
• Fairfield, California
Add about 2 lg tablespoons to my Banana Smoothies from time to time. As a spread for my wheat bagels.
@bunnybon7 (29712)
• Holiday, Florida
i love the new honey added they make now. mostly all i eat it is with just bread.
I soon much like peanut butter,most especially with bread.its HELL yummy!I must admit
I love it on toast, celery sticks, apples, and just by the giant spoonful.
I eat Peanut butter sandwiches mostly. Sometimes I would add banana in the mix.
@Essjayd (981)
Mix a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter with some plain unsweetened yoghurt! Pour into ice lolly moulds, cup cake trays or ice cube trays and freeze for a few hours! A healthy alternative to ice cream and really nice on hot days. It also works well with some fruit puree for a fruity frozen yoghurt! I can't eat peanut butter due to allergies but my dog and partners kids love these!!
I love peanut butter. I am about to make my peanut butter and jam oatmeal. I simmer my oatmeal in egg and milk. It is like oatmeal custard. Then I add penut butter and some smashed fruit like strawberry
@silvermist (12380)
I like peanut butter.But I do not know about adding it to everything.
I love my Mom's peanut butter fudge.
Here in Europe peanut butter is not as popular as it is in the United States. I am seriously allergic to peanuts and peanut butter, I can eat nothing with peanuts.
@ridingbet (28352)
a jar of peanut butter here is expensive but it is commercialized. the locally-made peanut butter taste better and is thicker and yummier. i would sprinkle some sugar on top of the peanut butter in a sandwich.