Good morning myLot

Hey everyone. I hope your day is starting well. It is 90 degrees F and sunny here at the Jersey Shore. The people on the beach will be very happy! I just spoke to my husband and he is having a wonderful time in NC with his parents. That is great to hear. I will be heading over to my parents' house in a couple of hours. At the moment I am waiting on the water to boil so I can cook green beans. I'm bringing green beans with a salsa dressing. It is easy to prepare and super delicious. What's everyone else up to today?
Never heard of green beans with a salsa dressing but it does sound good
I had never heard of it before getting my Mexican Everyday cookbook. It is absolutely delicious though and so easy to make.
@NJChicaa I will have to try it
@Happy2BeMe I found the recipe online here She cut the olive oil from 3/4 cup to 1/4 I use regular red salsa--not tomatillo
Huge well-organized A-Z collection of vegetable recipes from the 'veggie evangelist,' all with nutrition info & Weight Watchers points.
Enjoy Father's Day with your family.
Thanks! I did!
Have a great time visiting your parents. I'm sure your dad will be very happy to celebrate Father's Day.
We had a wonderful time.
Never heard of green beans with salsa before
You blend up some salsa with olive oil, lime juice, and cilantro. Then pour the mixture over the green beans. It is delicious!
Good morning! We have a beautiful sunny day here. Cold as winter is, but lovely.
Isn't it still autumn where you are?
@CRK109 (14290)
Home alone relaxing and remembering my dear Father and Father in Law. Such wonderful memories of two of the most important men in my life. We had dark skies until a little while ago (about 3pm) and now the sun is out and it's a gorgeous day!
@vsai2008 (7582)
Day has been but then started raining towards the end :)