How often do you get your hair cut!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I get a haircut every month, as I don´t like to have long hair. The last time I got a hair cut was one month ago and even though, my hair is not too long, I got another hair cut today. I used to get haircuts every three or four months when I was younger. With the pass of time, the haircut sessions have become more frequent. I think that over the years, starting from now, I´m going to have haircuts every 15 days and then every week How often do you get your hair cut?
@dodo19 (32909)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't often get my hair cut. Once every few months is good for me.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
You must love your hair and it probably looks good. My hair grows only a few millimeters but getting my hair cut often makes feel fine
@dodo19 (32909)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@quantum2020 it does feel good when it's freshly cut.
@TheSojourner (17454)
I have worn my hair short most of my life. As such, I never liked it feeling "shaggy," so I have gotten it cut every 4-8 weeks. Even though there is little hair on the ground, shaping it up regularly makes me feel more "put together." Right now, I'm changing the style a bit, and growing it a bit longer though a short style. It's driving me a bit crazy, but I still am having it trimmed during the grow-out process, about every 5 or 6 weeks. I'm not sure that I will be able to tolerate the length it has.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I used to let my hair grow some inches when I was younger and didn´t worry about it for months, but now I think having short hair cuts makes me feel better and my personal appearance is also more acceptable to me in front of the mirror.
@quantum2020 I understand fully.
Long time ago I went to have a haircut about every month. But today usually I will have a haircut every two months. Today it is much more expensive to have a haircut.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, the prices have gone up. I remember when I was a child, cutting one´s hair at the barbershop was cheap
@prashu228 (25811)
I have my hair cut every three months. I am keeping it long now. Previously I used have till shoulders , but now I have it near my waist.. almost..lol
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s too long. It´s not very common to see women with their hair near their waist
@pitstop (5722)
My hair grows slower now. So I need to get it trimmed every couple of months. I sometimes cut it more often in summer.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I also like to cut my hair during the summer. It makes me feel fresh
I don't get my haircut often enough usually only a few times a year.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
In the present, I get my hair cut more often than in the past
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
I regularly prefer to have it once in a month.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s average. I have been getting my haircut more often. Last year I had it done every one or two months