Cube house anyone? I don't think you'll wanna live in this one.

In Rotterdam, in The Netherlands there sit a cluster of houses that are built on a narrow scale, and some allow traffic between them. It's something you'll have to watch to really get the real understanding of. I don't think I could live there, could you?
Tilted at a 55 degree angle Rotterdam’s “Cube Houses” (Kubuswoningen) seem to defy gravity. Dreamed up by architect Piet Blum in the 1970s to help the city t...
@garymarsh6 (12103)
I imagine that there are a lot of head bangs in that place. It is modern and bizarre and not conventional in any way. I am not sure I would like to live in it especially above a major road running underneath it.
They showed the road for a second but then a section where there was open walkway space. I am not quite sure where / how the roadway runs through it but the owners said that it does? Yes, I would endlessly be banging my head on things. I am horribly clumsy.
That's actually kind of cool.
Cool, yeah, but I couldn't stand to live in it... If there weren't so many weird angled walls and I didn't have to look out the window...
@ScribbledAdNauseum - I could probably adapt. It might be fun. For awhile, anyway.
@teamfreak16 What about noise pollution? IF there really is a major road below the houses, I don't think I could stand hearing traffic all the time.
@josie_ (4470)
I would feel like Alice in wonderland. Confuse. Despite the amenities provided. I would not live in it.
Did you see that tiny kitchen? I don't know how she cooks!
@josie_ (4470)
@ScribbledAdNauseum _ Probably in tiny bite size morsels.
@josie_ I guess that's one way to stay fit! haha.
Ugh! I wouldn't like this. I get vertigo and this might drive me MAD
Yes, I think for you it would be like living in a nightmare.
@ScribbledAdNauseum ......Right.
• Lakewood, Colorado
OMG I love them!!! Yes I could live there. They are cute, but I wasn't very keen on that couch..it looks very uncomfortable.
Yes, her son (I am assuming) seemed very content with it but I have a bony bum and it simply wouldn't do for me!
• Lakewood, Colorado
I could live in it, provided there were no windows! Looking at it makes me feel queasy. It would be quirky to live in. :)
I don't think I could look out the windows, that's for sure. I like the idea of narrow spaces but many floors, and I know that the windows help give the illusion that the place is bigger.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
I dont think i will like to live in those houses. I eill feel sick for sure
The windows would do me in!
Looks a bit confusing but interesting. I am claustrophobic so I couldn't live in one.
Yes, it is a bit confusing... I am a bit claustrophobic but only when in elevators. I can't think of a time I've experienced it otherwise.
ould hook that entire place up. From top to bottom it's out of this world beautiful. Less walls but there was space that could be used. Oh I love love love that house. Outside it looks like you could go dizzy inside. But inside it's quite awesome. The best part is no two are the same.
I would get dizzy just looking out the windows! Yes looking from the street it looks as if you would be constantly standing at an angle!
@Yadah04 (2903)
Uhm, i could try. It would be interesting for a few days or weeks maybe.
So a holiday / vacation home? Hmm that might be interesting for tourists.