Singing Together With My Kids

@ilocosboy (35568)
The bonding was just great because of the guitar we used while singing. I was holding and strumming the guitar and my two daughters, Ceejay and Asmeer, are my singers. My youngest child Lian was trying to distract us. The song was "If I Let You Go" by Backstreet Boys (if I'm not mistaken). Have I told you that I'm just a newbie guitar player and my fingers are hard as stone and cannot immediately make another note. Well, the chords are easy because its just eh basic chords like C, Em, F, G, Am, D, Dm among others. It was easy as eating ice cream. Well, it was not a good guitarist in me but surely had the sweetest memory of my children singing the song while I strum the guitar.
@Nawsheen (23013)
• Mauritius
I don't know how to play the guitar. I would love to learn though. That was surely a great bonding time for you
@ilocosboy (35568)
its easy to play guitar, I think you can do it if you really devote some time on it.
@Nawsheen (23013)
• Mauritius
@ilocosboy I need to learn. What other musical instruments do you play
@ilocosboy (35568)
@Nawsheen only guitar I wanted to learn flute if I have the chance
@Tracy04 (10823)
It's was interesting if you could record it and post here. Interested in hearing it
@ilocosboy (35568)
Nice idea, the next time we will record it in video.
@Tracy04 (10823)
@ilocosboy hehe Or also smule haha, hit all the wrong notes and nobody complaints haha
@ilocosboy (35568)
@Tracy04 awhile ago we were singing again but this time its my two boys. Still I have left and right singing voice but my two kids really singing with me. Good bonding together.
@ridingbet (57749)
and you can also sing with your kids a capella, if the guitar is not working positively to your benefit, right, kabsat?
@ilocosboy (35568)
Oh there should be guitar, we cannot sing without it because we are shy.
@ridingbet (57749)
@ilocosboy hahaha! kabsat, if you are shy, you can just cover your face with a 'bimpo'. or a mask. hahaha! anyway, you are not in a party, right?
@RubyHawk (28240)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Your children will always remember this experience with their dad.
@ilocosboy (35568)
Its always great when you are having good bonding with your kids. Its very memorable moment.
@RubyHawk (28240)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@ilocosboy It is. They will always remember time spent with dad.
@1creekgirl (11306)
What a wonderful memory for you and them also! We have a little family band that plays in church sometimes. My daughter plays piano, my husband and son-in-law on guitars, and I sing. It's a blessing.
@ilocosboy (35568)
My child also plays keyboard in church and the other one is learning bass guitar
@1creekgirl (11306)
@ilocosboy What a blessing!
@Micmac (9220)
Oh that sounds like a lot of fun and a happy family experience.
@ilocosboy (35568)
Yes its a great bonding with my family
How wonderful your darling children joined in the singing as you played the guitar. A wonderful memory that will last a lifetime.
@ilocosboy (35568)
Yes indeed its a good moment together