Storms coming through

@Bensen32 (248)
Nothing like a nice thunderstorm just before bed time. It was nice most of the day but the evening is bringing some big storms to the area. Thankfully i'm not one that will be kept up all night due to the storms like a lot of people I know. Once I am asleep I wont hear a thing. Can you sleep through thunderstorms or do they keep you up all night. I always felt sorry for those that can not stay asleep. I guess the noise is to much for some and maybe some people are still afraid of the lightning and thunder. I'm guessing as a kid I might have been afraid but now that I am older not so much. I was just sitting out watching the storm but it got to humid out and decided I would rather be in the air conditioned house.
@mandala100 (25004)
I can easily fall asleep even during thurderstorms. It don't affect me at all.
@Freelanzer (6413)
No can't sleep through a thunderstorm. The first clash and I am awake
@Tracy04 (10696)
@Freelanzer we light sleepers
@Bensen32 (248)
The whole house could come down and I would still be asleep.
@Tracy04 (10696)
@Bensen32 That's good...
@Tracy04 (10696)
I'm not scared of the thunderstorms, thunders.... But I don't like the noise. I'm a light sleeper and I wake straight if I hear noises.
@Bensen32 (248)
Yea I know a few people like that, one little noise and they are wide awake.
@Tracy04 (10696)
@Bensen32 and don't like the moment when thunder clash. It's noisy and hard to sleep.
• Strasbourg, France
I LOVE nothing more than summer thunders and hopefully it happens a lot here in France. I don't usually sleep during thunders out of excitement. I tend to stay awake and watch the magic that happens ! But well, if I'm to wake up early, I will be able to sleep with no problem . I just shared a picture of a sun set before a storm begins on my page. Check it out :) It's fascinating ! Happy to find another storm fan .
@Bensen32 (248)
Yea, I like watching them too but sometimes we have to sleep
@alexjessi (1234)
• Vietnam
Well... actually I have same situation with you. I have been sleeping while it's typhoon out there. Gosh!! It is very warm and take my sleep well.
I do not like storms especially at night.