I wish I had a kiddy pool .... well, one without a hole in it that is

My sweet Rebel with her daughter Sandi taking a dip .... Sandi always dipped her nose.
El Paso, Texas
Rebel, the black pup, had the right idea, she'd stand in her kiddy pool for hours on a hot day. Her daughter, Sandi, loved to stick her nose in the water when it got hot. The kiddy pool out front has a hole in it so it's useless, Well, who knew they don't store well?
Is there a way to repair the pool? It's a shame they cannot enjoy staying in the water.
I hope I can find a studier pool for Ally @LadyDuck
@rebelann I hope too, Ally would be grateful.
Yes, she probably would be @LadyDuck
Oh, so sorry their is a whole in the kiddy pool. We did get a kiddy pool for our old dog Bo. Bo was a big dog. He would carry the kiddy pool around the yard, and in a few months that blue, hard plastic pool was in pieces. Molly does no like wading or swimming in water, so no pool for her.
Ally likes her kiddy pool IF it's hot and we're outside but not as much as Rebel did. Back when I had Rebel and Sandi we'd go to the Rio Grande so they could swim. That was in the very early 1980s but now there's no water in the Rio Grande so I don't even bother taking Ally out there. Too bad really, Rebel, Sandi and I had so much fun back then.
@rebelann I bet all 3 of you had such a great time. Our friend's black Labrador Retriever tore up her kiddie pool and now her owner takes her to Lake Michigan to swim.
I wish the Rio Grande was still as free flowing as it was in the 70s and 80s, then Ally could learn to swim too @Corbin5
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh oh you may need to get another one right quick Rebel.
I saw them on sale at Walmart in the beginnin of June maybe they'll have one Monday when I go shopping.
Wait...doesn't it have to have a hole in the top so you can fill it?
Oh yeah, right, I'll have to look n see ifin it gots a hole at the top
@KristenH (19920)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Sorry to hear about the hole in the pool. Too bad you can't fix it. Poor Rebel.
Oh, Rebel was part of my furmily from 1980 to 1991, this is a shot I took way back in 1984 or 1985 and trust me, she had a pool like that every summer of her life.
@KristenH (19920)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@rebelann Oh wow. What a wonderful memory you have of her from some long ago. How's her daughter?
Her daughter lived 14 and a half years @KristenH I lost her in 1995.
@PainsOnSlate (19031)
Its time to go buy a new one, I would if I had puppies who love it... Happy summer!
I'm going to see if I can get one of those large tubs they use for livestock, at least those won't dry out so quickly.