school days and college days

the days which enjoyed the most are these days.every minute of it i really loved and enjoyed. i have to face many problems, fighting, emotions, love, love failures etc but a great time in life period which every one will remember.
Waw nice discussion ... As you said I too enjoyed my school and college days. And i studied in government school and college. Which is really a great experience.
@sunilparthan so you studied in government school and college - that is something really great. so you will be enjoyed it.
@umadevi91 ha ha true i really enjoyed my days in school
I miss my school days,
@mandala100 (25371)
@umadevi91 Hello and welcome to myLot! "School Days and College Days" are our "formal schooling" and an important stage of our lives. But beyond the four corners or four walls of the classrooms is the School of Life where we don't graduates until our dying days.
@mandala100 hi thank you, yes really our school and college days are very very important stages. in those days you can enjoy your life and also have chance to get wrong also.
@mandala100 (25371)
@umadevi91 That's true my friend!
@mandala100 thank you friend
@mandala100 (25371)
@umadevi91 "School days and college days" are an important and challenging stages of our life where we need to learn what we need to learn as a student. I'm so thankful that I was given an oppurtunity to have these kind of education which mean so much later in life.
yes very challenging stages in our life. should learn and also should enjoy the period.
@mandala100 (25371)
@umadevi91 You are absolutely correct!
@mandala100 thank you
@kiran8 (15286)
• Mangalore, India
School days especially high school was the best phase of my lfe and later college days were as exciting. We had clean fun . I was into sports , NCC and so many other activities.
You enjoyed your highschool days nicely. That's the opportunity we get while studying , to play games and all
@kiran8 (15286)
• Mangalore, India
@umadevi91 yes absolutely and I still am in touch with a few of my school friends
@dgobucks226 (6827)
My days in college were special for me too. Learning, socializing, growing up are all part of the college experience. I too miss the fun and satisfaction and think back on them fondly.
always special days - college days and schools days are really special.
@prashu228 (22652)
I agree those are the sweetest days of ones Life
i really agree with you. those moments are really sweetest.
@Tracy04 (10661)
There are good memories during school and university days.