Coloring

I'm coloring again. I like to color when I watch (listen to) the news. I got a new coloring book with peacocks. They are not easy to color. Very challenging. Here is one of my latest "masterpieces" Have you ever tried coloring. I find it very relaxing, now that I have found the right gel pens. In order to color the very small patterns I needed a fine tip gel pen. So, I purchased a set of 24 colors. It's much easier now than it was before.
@mandala100 (45953)
@IreneVincent Wow! That's a very awesome peacocks water coloring you've done there my friend.
It's not a water color painting. I do the coloring with gel pens on a printed pattern. I really enjoy coloring, but it does take a lot of time and patience. Thanks for the compliment.
@mandala100 (45953)
@IreneVincent Ok I see my friend. Anyway it's really very beautiful.
@mandala100 Thank you. I enjoy this "art form" I would love to take a painting class.
@Hate2Iron (7953)
that is gorgeous... I just don't have the patience. I would want it done in just a few minutes. This looks like it took forever!!
Yes, it does take a long time. I work on two or three pictures at a time, though. I use just one color at a time also. I work on the coloring pages while I watch the news and then I put them aside until the next day. Eventually, they are completed.
Yes, it does take a long time. I work on the coloring pages (usually two or three at a time) while I'm watching the evening news. I only work with one color at a time.
I dont know anyone whos never colored before. Nice picture
Thanks. I enjoy coloring. It does take a lot of patience too.
@IreneVincent yes when theres lot of places to color
I used to be a 64 Crayola colorer.
Yes, many of us had those Crayola boxes of 64 different colors. I wish that I could find that many different colors in gel pens. I'm very limited sometimes.
Very nice art work. Well don on the coloring. Yes, I still have some coloring pages I printed just never seem to get around to coloring again. I think I will now save them and when the dark nights come again in autumn I'll make plans to send some evenings coloring.
Right now, it's very hot and humid here and its been raining so I haven't been venturing out much in this heat. During the day, I try to find several things to keep me occupied after I do my house cleaning chores. I am relearning playing the keyboard. I try to write at least a couple posts on myLot and responses too. And I have a couple projects I'm working on, getting things ready for a Yard Sale in August. And then I do some coloring while I watch the evening news.
@Tracy04 (10870)
Wow! That was beautiful! Did you sell it?
It's not something that I think anyone would buy. Maybe if I put it in a frame I could sell it at the yard sale. This is just one of many coloring pages that I have done. I am putting them in plastic sleeves and saving them in a notebook.
@Tracy04 (10870)
@IreneVincent That will be a memory for you too
@Tracy04 I took the notebook to the Nursing Home I visit and showed some of my coloring pages to the ladies there. They were fascinated.