Breast Cancer can be treated.

Dallas, Texas
Melanoma breast cancer is a very common diagnosis and early detection is key to survival. When a woman is checked annually for breast cancer just as a basic precaution this is a good thing, because not getting checked can lead to it spreading into the lymph nodes and the earlier a woman can get evaluated, the better the chances at full recovery after the suspicious mass is removed. Don't become a statistic, see your health care professional and have an annual screening to be safe and be a survivor, rather than a statistic. God bless all the women of the world, and hopefully the statistics will go down eventually with more research into early prevention and treatment.
https://www.bcrfcure.org/breast-cancer-statistics?gclid=CjwKEAjwtJzLBRC7z43vr63nr3wSJABjJDgJ0JSRECpXW18-R5TqRdutRMVcMyCS4r6ShPB-6x35AhoCBVTw_wcB
Sadly they say you don't get tested anymore til you're 40. And I'm only going on 25.
• Dallas, Texas
I would look for other places to get tested. You may be able to find such a place. Good luck and the best of health for your life.
@lookatdesktop nope been told many times from different places. They dont see it as something that needs to be done til 40. Also, rhats why we're supposed to do self exams.
@vandana7 (63644)
I agree but there is a way to check for lumps, right? At least that can be done on regular basis instead of going for mammograms.
It's a good thing to do.
• Dallas, Texas
@Tracy04 (10527)
Yup I heard about that too. It's said that onions and pineapples can fight cancer cells.
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
Even after it is detected if the cancer has not advanced it can be treated successfully. My cousin had to undergo mastectomy and take treatment so that t does not spread further. It has been 12 years now and she is leading an active normal life ..