New York Knicks reach an agreement with Scott Perry to be their G M

Lake Charles, Louisiana
I have to give credit to the management of the New York Knicks for their bizarre methods of reaching agreements with other basketball teams in the National Basketball Association (NBA) by reaching an agreement with Sacramento Kings general manager Scott Perry. As a result of reaching an agreement to hire Perry who was under contract with the Sacramento Kings, the Knicks will give up to the Kings their second round draft choice in the 2019 NBA Draft as compensation. Here is the way the Knicks will operate the chain of command, Steve Mills has succeeded Phil Jackson as the president of team operations by moving up the ladder while Mills will be working with Perry to try to improve the Knicks from the laughing stock of the league to a championship contender within the next five years of Perry's contract.
I haven't stopped laughing. The woeful Knicks traded a pick for the services of GM that made the Kings the "powerhouse" they are today?!?!?
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I know what you mean. One step backward for the Knicks. I can just see the Dynamic Dodos as the Joker would call Batman and Robin, Max Kellerman and Stephen A Smith pull their hairs out of their head on the First Take show.