All Partied Out

I wasn't here yesterday as it was my granddaughters Sweet Sixteen birthday party. We had a wonderful time and of course I couldn't help remembering the day she was born and how fast time flies. By the time I got home I was exhausted and couldn't wait to sit and put my feet up. It was pretty much an early night as I kept falling asleep while watching television. Today I'm feeling okay and had a good nights sleep. Now I'm ready for my coffee and to just spend the day relaxing. On Tuesday I have another birthday party for my other granddaughter who turns 13! ahhh those teenage years LOL Her party will be at the lake where they live so the kids can all go swimming and I'm hoping that the weather cooperates. After all the parties I've been too the last month I'm definitely all partied out. My social calendar gets a break after the next party on Tuesday. That's my Sunday update....how's thing going in your neck of the woods?
@silvermist (13463)
I wish both your grand daughters Happy Birthday.Have a nice Sunday.
Thank You for the birthday wishes for my granddaughters. Time is flying by faster than I like
You need a break lol
My break will come by the middle of the week. No more parties for quite awhile
@Marilynda1225 thats good.
No parties on my calendar so far - but everything is going fine.
Happy to hear that all is well in your corner of the myLot world
You certainly didn't fib about all those birthday parties you had! I'm booked solid through July, so wouldn't have time for anything or anyone. We had the most wonderful weekend with my son and grandson.
You still beat me with the social calendar but mine was pretty full this last 6 weeks or so. Glad you had a wonderful visit with your son and grandson this past weekend. It's nice when you don't have to share them.
@Marilynda1225 Lol! You almost sounded like me! It's good to have lots of fun, but it's also good to rest, relax, and myLot! While writing this, my son texted me yet another thank you and to mention he arrived home with little traffic.
@shshiju (8376)
• Cochin, India
Happy Birthday to both of your granddaughters. We have no other parties.
Thank You for the birthday wishes. My granddaughters are getting older and I miss when they were little girls
@shshiju (8376)
• Cochin, India
@Marilynda1225 It's a pleasure for every grandparents to watch their grandchildren grown up.
@HazySue (12733)
Our busy time for parties is November and December. It feels like the whole family was born during those two months. I'm happy to hear you had such a good time at the sweet sixteen, I am sure you will have a terrific time at the lake. After it's over it will be a time to relax and take it easy. For a few days at least.
I'm looking forward to the party at the lake tomorrow but hope it doesn't rain. By the end of the week I will be happy to relax and have nothing on my calendar.
@HazySue (12733)
@Marilynda1225 I hope it doesn't rain either. Have a wonderful time. Relax the rest of the week.
@Blondie2222 (14895)
Well glad you had a good time at the party and i would be exhausted also. I hope you enjoyed your Sunday relaxing. I have no parties to attend at all this month but my month is pretty busy anyways.
This was unusually busy for me but it was fun even if it left me tired
@Blondie2222 (14895)
@Marilynda1225 That's good. I am always tired after a busy day at work so i know how you feel. I always look forward to going home.
• Portland, Connecticut
We have a birthday party for our oldest great grandson the first week of August and our granddaughter Julia who just got married in on July 24th. The hubs turns 70 on August 11.
Looks like you have some celebrating coming up too. It's always nice to hear of happy things being celebrated
• Portland, Connecticut
@Marilynda1225 It is, some times on here it seems as if there is a lot of not so good things!! I love happy things.
Our Sunday was nice. My husband and I went to the movies.
I haven't been to the movies in ages. What did you see?
@Marilynda1225 War of the Planet of the Apes
Good to hear you will have a break from parties after Tuesday!!!
I'm looking forward to the last party but boy am I tuckered out. I'm too old for this
@Marilynda1225 I know. I am always exhausted after a party or event.
Sounds like you have been busy but having a good time. It has been pretty quiet for me. Looking forward to when I can get out more and when I can drive again.
I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of things eventually (but probably not soon enough for you). I know you're used to being active so I assume taking it easy is frustrating.
@Marilynda1225 yes it sure is
I don't have any grandchildren, so nothing like that happens to me. I can see how tiring it must be, but enjoyable.
Yes it was very enjoyable but tiring. I'm getting too old to party like a rock star
@Lucky15 (31240)
It was my sister's bday yesterday and it was fun. :)
Seems like July is a popular month for birthdays
Glad you had a fun time at the birthday party. July is a busy month for birthdays here too Mom's was the 6th, Dad, the 13th, niece the 15th and, sister the 22nd.
July seems to be very popular month for birthday. Your family has lots of birthdays close together like mine
• Riga, Latvia
Wishing both granddaughters a very Happy Birthday and may all of their wishes come true. You will definitely need a good rest after the last party. Just a quiet day at home working on the PC.
Thank You for the birthday wishes for my granddaughters. Time is flying by way too fast for me. I miss when they were little girls
@Hate2Iron (6902)
It's my Mom's 85th Birthday Bash... and can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow. Sadly, couldn't make it! We live hours and hours away! :(
Awww sorry you weren't able to make your moms party and I'm sure she missed you. 85 certainly is worth celebrating!! Best wishes for her birthday and many more to come
It's good that things will calm down for you after Tuesday. So many things to do will leave us exhausted, that's for sure! I hope you enjoy today and relax as much as possible. =) We will be going to church this morning and then I don't know what we will do yet.
I hate complaining about being tired when I know you burn the candle at both ends on a daily basis.
it was a fun day at the lake.For you yes,rest up
• Lakewood, Colorado
I bet that was a great party Marilyn. Happy 16 to your grand daughter. Fine here thanks a nice sunny day, nothing urgent to do. Enjoy your day there.