I Figured It Out

I have been a member of Postcrossings.com for about six months now and have sent and received about 50 post cards so far. I was trying to figure a way to save and display my collection which is growing fast. At first, I just put them in a small basket, but I came up with a great idea, I think. I had some plastic sleeves for protecting documents which I kept in a three-ring notebook for my jewelry business and since I retired I shredded all those documents. So, the sleeves were empty. I wanted to be able to see both sides of the post cards, so the written message and the stamps could be seen. I put two post cards in each sleeve but they would slip to the bottom of the sleeve. I came up with a brilliant idea. I put a small piece of double-sided Scotch tape on the front of each post card and then slipped them into the sleeves. It worked great. They stuck right where I placed them. I've already filled one notebook and I still have lots of empty plastic sleeves, so I will be starting a new notebook when I receive more postcards.
@Tracy04 (10575)
So the postcrossing is web for getting postcards?
Yes, and I am enjoying it very much. I have received post cards from many different people in numerous countries and it's such a delight to go to my P. O. Box and find new post cards. I love the stamps too.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@IreneVincent wow! I'm gonna try that soon. I'm hunting for postcards and stamps especially
@mandala100 (35866)
@IreneVincent Wow! That's really a very brilliant idea my friend.
So glad you came up with a solution. You will have a nice collection of postcards that are well-protected!
Yes, Now, as soon as I receive a postcard, I can add it to my collection. I'm hoping to post a photo of my notebook. I have been unable to get online for several days now. This morning I tried and lo and behold, I was able to get online, so right now I'm taking advantage of that and hoping that the connection will continue.