The Shikaras in Eco Park in Kolkata are beautiful.

The Shikaras in Eco Park, Kolkata are beautiful. The Eco Park is created in New Town, Rajarhat which is a new township outside Kolkata. There is a beautiful lake there and the Shikaras are like small boats taking visitors from one end to another. In winter the boat ride is awesome.
@vsai2008 (7835)
Nice picture !!
Thanks Sai, yes I and my family enjoyed the ride.
@vsai2008 (7835)
@sathviksouvik I hope you are doing good :) have a nice day :)
@vsai2008 Thanks Sai, yes I enjoyed the ride. happy raksha bandhan
@Tracy04 (10839)
So where you live while vacation? Homestay or hotel or perhaps you have house every country?
No no, Tracy, if it is an academic tour, then the Institution books the hotels, in case I go on my own I book the hotels myself. You are welcome in India.
@Tracy04 (10839)
@sathviksouvik Oh I see..
@spaceseed (2893)
when first I saw the pic I thought this pic is of dul lake of srinagar as we connect to srinagar that way. Indeed very beautiful view, and pic off course.
Thanks Adiyaji, yes the shikaras are created in that way. Only difference is in Srinagar it is natural fresh water. In EcoPark Kolkata an artificial fresh water is created where visitors can ride on Shikaras.