*So, what is peach brown?

@ridingbet (34615)
This was another text message of our new clinical coordinator, Sir FD about our inner shirt for tomorrow’s orientation school activity. Every day of the week, when we attend any school activity, we have to wear our white uniform in pants and blazer, and the inner shirt for the day. But tomorrow, Wednesday, the past inner shirt was green, and now it is peach brown. Peach brown? I do not even know how this color looks like. I can imagine the peach color, but peach brown? I cannot. Maybe this is the color of the peach fruit that has gone brown due to getting rotten? I had to check on Google about this, and unfortunately, I don’t have a blouse or a shirt with the color peach brown. I have a brown polo shirt, an empire-cut brown blouse, and a brown tee shirt. I also have orange blouse, and a combination of orange and brown color blouse. Hmmm, I think even my colleagues will not be able to wear inner shirts colored peach brown. I might wear a brown-shaded inner shirt.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
Well they you could have told some other colors. I mean there are so many colors to choose from. Why such a difficult color
@ridingbet (34615)
yes, that was what i told my other colleagues too. why not simple colors, primary colors? why not red, or pink, or violet?
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
@ridingbet Exactly. If someone doesn't have a peach inner shirt does this mean that they will have to go around and shop for one. It is so difficult to find something of this color.
@ridingbet (34615)
@Nawsheen i will stay with the brown. i cannot go and buy a shirt with that color to be worn for a day in a week.
I'm sure everyone else will have the same problem. I'd wear the brown.
@ridingbet You did the best you could do.
@ridingbet (34615)
@DianneN thank you.
Requiring peach brown sure is a strange color to choose. I would have to go for brown too.
@ridingbet (34615)
thank you. when i saw the regular employees in peach brown shirts, i thought that they should give us shirts of same color too.
@bluesa (10567)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I am not certain about the colour either @ridingbet . Yes, wear a brown- shaded inner shirt till you can find peach brown. Enjoy being back at work tomorrow.
@ridingbet (34615)
yes my friend, i wore a polo shirt of my son that he does not use it anymore. it is checkered brown with some yellow too.
They should provide a sample of the color they want.
@ridingbet (34615)
indeed. it was the first time that we were informed of the peach brown because previously, it was mocha brown.
@RubyHawk (20647)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I'm not sure I have seen peach brown. It must be an orange peachy brown.
@ridingbet (34615)
i thought it is the color of the peach fruit that gets so ripe that it assumes the brownish color.
@RubyHawk (20647)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@ridingbet Honestly I've never heard of a peach brown.
@RubyHawk (20647)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@ridingbet I'll look it up.
@salonga (27962)
Maybe it is a color that comes out when you mix peach and brown colors.
@ridingbet (34615)
right, but i could not mix both colors in my mind, so i used the brown polo anyway.
@salonga (27962)
@ridingbet that's close to peach brown if it is lighter.
@ridingbet (34615)
@salonga it is like orange in color, a darker shade of orange, like a rotten orange?
@dollaboy (6337)
This is so much formal
@ridingbet (34615)
no so. just strange color for me.
@dollaboy (6337)
@ridingbet thanks
@ridingbet (34615)
@dollaboy you are most welcome.
@Gillygirl (15258)
• Sutton, England
it is strange to ask you to wear that colour. I guess light brown would be the closest.
@ridingbet (34615)
brown-orange mix-up my friend. i have orange blouse, and brown as well. heheh!
@Gillygirl (15258)
• Sutton, England
@ridingbet Great combo.
When you talk about colors there's always the tone and shade to be considered as well. In makeup, you have to consider your undertone to find a suitable foundation shade for you. So peach brown is actually peach with a darker shade. It means not bright peachy color.
@ridingbet (34615)
thank you. when i knew how the peach brown color looks like, i searched in my closet if i have one blouse with that color; unfortunately none, so i used the brown polo of my son.