Good evening.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Birthday dinner for the other half was a huge success, he ate three plates and then two small pieces of cheesecake. Im so glad he liked it. Now we are relaxing and letting food digest while watxhing a DVD he got for his birthday. His birthday dinner consisted of shrimp scampi with angel hair pasta, garlic bread and sweet tea. With cheesecake in place of traditional b-day cake. The meal which fed three of us and we have a ton of leftovers was about $15 total. How is everyone else's night going?
Very nice birthday meal there April. Rubbish total rubbish here.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Im sorry you seem to be having a rough go at it today, I hope tomorrow is better!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@TiarasOceanView im sorry. I,have a ton of paperwork to do tomorrow as well
@thislittlepennyearns I hope you will have an easy time of it. As you know I hate it.
Yay glad he loved it! I know how much work you put into it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its hard work loving someone so much lol
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
My evening is going well enough. I'm kind of in the summer doldrums right now. Feeling tired and a little bored. Post publication depression letdown, maybe? Book 6 Kindle edition can be pre-ordered for delivery on 7/29. And a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday for your other half.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Is it available in paperback yet?? Im so excited!
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@thislittlepennyearns It will launch in paperback the same day. I'm looking over the proof copy now.
• Richfield, Utah
Its cool to know that I'm not the only one that does cheesecake in place of birthday cake, lol! I started doing that after regular cake got too sweet for me
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
He's not a huge sweet eater, so cheesecake is usually what he wants that or key lime pie
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@velvet53 (16504)
• Palisade, Colorado
It sounds like it was a great success. Your dinner sounds yummy. You can send me a plate full.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I better send it soon, the leftovers are disappearing fast,
@velvet53 (16504)
• Palisade, Colorado
@thislittlepennyearns I'll be waiting
@Tracy04 (10792)
Good evening! Ready to have dinner and watch korean drama lol.
I am glad he enjoyed his dinner, sounds so good. I am resting at the moment
@Blondie2222 (21759)
Sounds like a wonderful dinner, I love shrimp scampi. Glad your other half enjoyed the meal and dessert I love cheesecake. My night is going good just relaxing after a busy day of work. Going to bed here soon.