learning opportunity

China
Does anyone interested in chinese ,i can teach you Putonghua ,but i need you to teah me english ,i want to improve my english speaking level.thankyou.we can use wechat or whatsapp to communicate
Or we could just communicate on myLot
yeah ,ok ,mylot is also a good platform for me .
@Tracy04 (10575)
I believe the title is learning, means studying. If leaning, means you lean against the wall like that.... Learning opportunity could be the correct title for your discussion. Hope that helps! It's interesting to someone to teach me chinese too.
thank you ,OMG ,i forgot one alphabet"R",it's such a shame. if you want to know some culture about china or want to learn chinese ,it's my pleasure to help you ,and i will try my best to do it.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@VernaWLH thanks! You can edit those title too so that other users don't misunderstood the discussion.
@Tracy04 yeah,i have modified the title.
I am not interested in Chinese sorry, we are already a trilingual family trying to learn a 4th language. You can try practicing your English with us on Mylot. You can also try apps or websites such as Duolingo or Memrise.
thankyou ,mylot is a good platform for me.and i plan to discuss topic in this place with native English speakers. very cool, you can speak three languages
@VernaWLH Native English speakers may be able to tell you how to say something but aren't able to explain anything if they aren't teachers.
@MALUSE The first step about communicating is can exppress his or her meaning correctly.so ,so i think discuss with native English speakers can improve me this ability.
@dollaboy (6245)
I am fine with it, when can we start Wulihua ?
We can discuss in mylot ,Considering the time difference and life style between two country,we can leave a message,if you have free time ,you can reply it. Do you think is that ok?
@dollaboy (6245)
@VernaWLH we chat and whats app is best
@Ithink (10715)
I think writing and reading here will help you a lot. Use mylot as a learning opportunity. =)
yeah,mylot is a good platform which have many good resourse for me to learning
Welcome to myLot and I hope you find some help here with your English.
thank you
Try this language learning site: The basic course is free. You only pay if you want to do more exercises.
thank you ~