learning opportunity

China
Does anyone interested in chinese ,i can teach you Putonghua ,but i need you to teah me english ,i want to improve my english speaking level.thankyou.we can use wechat or whatsapp to communicate
@Tracy04 (10870)
I believe the title is learning, means studying. If leaning, means you lean against the wall like that.... Learning opportunity could be the correct title for your discussion. Hope that helps! It's interesting to someone to teach me chinese too.
thank you ,OMG ,i forgot one alphabet"R",it's such a shame. if you want to know some culture about china or want to learn chinese ,it's my pleasure to help you ,and i will try my best to do it.
@Tracy04 (10870)
@VernaWLH thanks! You can edit those title too so that other users don't misunderstood the discussion.
@Tracy04 yeah,i have modified the title.
@dollaboy (6223)
I am fine with it, when can we start Wulihua ?
We can discuss in mylot ,Considering the time difference and life style between two country,we can leave a message,if you have free time ,you can reply it. Do you think is that ok?
@dollaboy (6223)
@VernaWLH we chat and whats app is best
@Ithink (10673)
I think writing and reading here will help you a lot. Use mylot as a learning opportunity. =)
yeah,mylot is a good platform which have many good resourse for me to learning
Welcome to myLot and I hope you find some help here with your English.
thank you
Try this language learning site: The basic course is free. You only pay if you want to do more exercises.
thank you ~
Or we could just communicate on myLot
yeah ,ok ,mylot is also a good platform for me .