Castelvania - Netflix series

Peoria, Arizona
I don't know why it took me so long to watch the final episode of this show, but it took me like 2 weeks to get back to it. Course, that is what I do. Castelvania is an animated series based off the video game with the same title. And it was pretty amazing. I never played Castelvania, that was a bit before my time of playing video games, but I knew a little bit about it. all i know is vampires and i likes the vampires. The show was only 4 episodes long, I need more dang it. And the episodes are only 30 minutes long. It is crazy how much story they just threw with 4 episodes, it almost felt like watching 12 episodes. it is amazing. The art style was beautiful. I am a huge fan of animation, obviously...it is all I want to do is write for animation. And it is everything I wanted the show Berserk to be, but no, that just has to be a CGI filled mess and it makes me sad, Berserk is my favorite manga and that is not for the faith hearted...Nope. And Castelvania kind of gives that same vibe. Now it isn't that gory, but there are a few moments that is just like...ew, that happened. But it isn't that bad. so, if you like animation, you like video games, you like vampires, and you like a little bit of blood, and also lore, the lore is amazing, then go for it. It won't take that long to watch, so it isn't like you are wasting a lot of time.
@Plethos (10313)
I remember playing the game! I did not know they based a show on the game.
• Peoria, Arizona
It just came out a few weeks ago. It doesn't follow the game entirely, but it is great anyway.
@Plethos (10313)
@DesirousDreamer - i need to add this to my netflix list.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Plethos Hope you enjoy it when you watch it.
@Tracy04 (10806)
I heard Goblin is at Netflix.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have no idea what that is haha
@Tracy04 (10806)
@quantum2020 (9227)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I like all of what you mention, except blood. I like vampire stories and video games. Animation is online activity that I would like to do anytime. I think watching Castelvania will appeal to me
• Peoria, Arizona
Vampire stories normally have a lot of blood, and not just sucking it either haha But it is animated blood so it isn't at bad. It is very pretty and good to watch
@sabtraversa (13326)
So it's like a movie, about two hours long. It sounds interesting, I'll note it down when I'm in the mood for watching something.
• Peoria, Arizona
It would be interesting as a movie, but I kind of like it all episodic haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've heard of it but haven't watched it. I'm going to have to check it out
• Peoria, Arizona
Hope you enjoy it when you do haha