I didn't know Chester Bennington died =(

I had read a meme from a FB friend asking Why Chester Bennington why. I didn't get that first until I literally saw the band he was in. I can't believe this was the song I've listened to quite a while but didn't really check his name...yeah, I've finally known, only to know that he died. I just got my internet yesterday, didn't know.. What shocking to me personally is that he was a victim over molestation from a male. I still can't believe he just committed suicide like that.. It makes me realized that being famous and rich doesn't even save you from depression or any form of mental illness. I've been a fan since their music Points of Authority... Thank you for the music...
Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday jus...
• Lakewood, Colorado
Its so sad is mental illness took his life if this is true what happend to Chester should never happen to anyone. RIP
Hello @TiarasOceanView It's hard that people call him a coward because of this..But it's been done now and there's nothing they can do about it.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Letranknight2015 Yes people do not now him or what he was going through.
@cacay1 (29472)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 May he rest in peace.
Yes, even those who have found fame and riches still suffer from what life brings their way.
Not to mention those paparazzi's who will never leave them alone when ever they go @Corbin5
I only found out his fate here in mylot. May he RIP.
@Letranknight2015 I heard, my friend. It is still an issue if they needed to totally legalized it.
@RubyHawk (16208)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I read about it in the paper. I can't recall hearing him although I must have.
Hello @RubyHawk You didn't listen to his songs, I've heard his music for a while.
@RubyHawk (16208)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Letranknight2015 I suppose I didn't hear his songs. I don't remember him.
@dramagirl26 (3313)
• Ringgold, Virginia
So sad to hear of his passing. It shows that even celebrities aren't immune to depression.
Hello @dramagirl26 That is true even popularity doesn't help you with the condition specially depression.
@ridingbet (31449)
i personally do not know him or not heard any of his songs.
@Josh21 (2)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Growing up listening to their songs really makes me sad that he have to go.You will always be remembered.RIP