socialize and also making earnings how is that possible?

Lagos, Nigeria
hi my friends, I know this platform is good place where great topics for discussion are found, also making of new friends. but is it true that apart from socializing there are other benefits like earning here? how is that possible?
@zarlamain (23949)
You earn from other members interacting with you. In order for you to earn, you must interact first.
• Lagos, Nigeria
that's interesting, but how do you see the earning record? because am seeing nothing that looks like earning at all.
@depromise Do you see the $ sign at the top right of the screen? that is where you see it? You can always read the faq, here, to find out more.
@zarlamain (23949)
@depromise The earning balance is on the top right hand corner with the dollar sign.
@mandala100 (25369)
@depromise That's true my friend. Have you check my friend if Nigeria is included as part of the PayPal service, just to be sure my friend since all earnings in myLot is thru PayPal. Thank you.
• Lagos, Nigeria
wow this is too good to be true. or though I did nt add my PayPal details when registering. I don't know where the earning is been recorded for now.
@mandala100 (25369)
@depromise Listen to what our friend @JolietJake is telling you my friend.
You can NOT get paid by myLot. myLot does payments through PayPal just like having cash sent to you, and if you look, PayPal does not support people from Nigeria receiving money, only sending it.
• Lagos, Nigeria
hmmm interesting I never realize PayPal do not support people from Nigeria to receive money.I thought such issue was settled since last year.
@depromise Nope. If you look at PayPal you will see 'Send' in bold letters and the options, but you will not see 'Receive' in bold letters. You will accumulate earnings here, but myLot is unable to send them to you.
• Lagos, Nigeria
OK thanks a lot,all the same is a win win affair here by making great friends and good interactions.
Just the joy of making good friends like me.
• Lagos, Nigeria
lols and I believe u will be a good friend to me also Judy story?
@SanyoSan (524)
• Sri Lanka
And I think I've seen you. Were you in Sri Lanka a couple of months back?
• Lagos, Nigeria
not me,I haven't been to Asia before. but it would be a nice experience visiting there.
@SanyoSan (524)
• Sri Lanka
When there's a social platform, people get attracted. And they have planned the payment scheme well that offers would pay you more. What you do in offers is of more value to the company than you're paid. So it is possible:)
• Lagos, Nigeria
if so then it is possible. initially it sounds like a joke but what you have just explained really shows it could be possible. I will finally believe it if I can see any evidence of earning recorded in my platform. for now have seen no evidence.
@peachpurple (11034)
Of course you can! All you have to do is leave insightful comments, people like your comments, you earn money. DOn't leave those spamming comments such as "Thanks, have a good day" etc. Nobody will like that, would you?
• Lagos, Nigeria
I think I understand how it works now. is just that I haven't seen anything recorded yet apart from d dollar sign.despite all the interactions.
@peachpurple (11034)
@depromise pres the dollar sign twice, then press earning summary, you can see your earning accumulated
keep up the interaction and you will see. It's like magic pennies hit your bank.
• Lagos, Nigeria
I will like to experience it,but is almost getting to 24hrs but haven't seen it change.it looks inactive for now.
@Tracy04 (10691)
Welcome to MyLot. Here when you response other user's discussions, you can earn. Every of your response counts. I did response everyday and I can earn about $5 in a week. Leave a good response, that's for sure. Perhaps you might want to read the guidelines before starting. Good luck!
• Lagos, Nigeria
thanks Tracy, is really encouraging but I guess I got a problem bcos my dollar sign remain constant no earning is recorded despite all d interactions.
@Tracy04 (10691)
@depromise hmm. Now that's a problem of course. Not even seeing $0.0001 like that? Perhaps you can ask the admin here @goaskalice for help. He might be able to help you and explain what the problem is. Or maybe some users has been answering your problems. Hope your problem solved soon.
• Lagos, Nigeria
OK thanks Tracy,I will do exactly that.
@kiran8 (15220)
• Mangalore, India
Hi welcome to mylot , the purpose of a discussion site is to interact so that you can share and learn. Mylot pays when members comment on each other's responses and you can see it clearly on the top right hand corner of your page. All the best
• Lagos, Nigeria
thanks a lot for the encouragement. I love d fact that I got different friends from different part of the world.
@MarsGirl (292)
• Chennai, India
I wonder why cant Nigeria serve paypal which is safest method to use. They should listen to the problems faced by people without paypal
• Lagos, Nigeria
yea the problem of PayPal and Nigeria have taken so long but yet is still not solve.
Welcome to mylot. See you around.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@Paige32 (1674)
Very true. I have earned a few dollars since signing up here.