A Social Network Like No Other

@j0cool (75)
Hey all! Just want to first point out this is my second post! (lol). "Why point that out Joel?" you may ask. Well, I am very excited about this post and others I will make because I have come to realize that this platform, called myLot, is like no other. Yesterday I made my first post and I thought that it would not gain much attention and I would have had a hard time to even get 5 followers. To my surprise, the opposite happened. Many persons liked, commented and welcomed me to myLot. I have never seen this before. So much interaction on the first post??!! no way! . I also have been liking and commenting on other posts and the feedback has been great. I really like the vibe here and I think this is a true social media network. It is actually....social. No need to be begging for likes and stuff like on other networks *clears throat* *not calling any names*. Let's see how things go; but so far, so good
@Ithink (10673)
I'm liking it too, thou I was here a long time ago and I'm not not sure what happened that I stopped coming but came back about a week ago I think it was and have really enjoyed my time here and connecting with people.
@j0cool (75)
Nice. Great to hear from you on this. I hope you continue to have fun.
This is the best site to be on! =) I'm glad your enjoying your time here. Before you know it you will be 100% addicted and never want to be away.
@j0cool (75)
hehe Is that so? Time will tell. I see you are already addicted. Nice to meet you by the way.
@j0cool Yes I'm addicted and have been for a long time. Nice to meet you too. =)
That is why I am addicted here. That will be the next step for you. have a good day.
@j0cool (75)
oh cool. Well lets see
Shay, are you telling Joel that? I try and go on as much as I can during the week.
myLot has spent 11 years as a site beloved by many of us, glad to have you aboard
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy your experience here.
I'm glad you like it here. MyLot is a site like no other. I don't think you can ask for people to like your posts on this site. At least I haven't seen it happen. If you write what people like, you'll get them without a problem. Welcome to myLot.
@j0cool (75)
Thanks for the Welcome Valerie. This site is so great that I have been seeing people respond to my posts without begging. So thats good.
@j0cool I've been with myLot for over a year and love it.
@dollaboy (6232)
I'm happy that you are doing well and liking it, Even i am doing well and enjoying, Joel cool
@j0cool (75)
Yes, by your profile pic it does seem you're doing well lol
@dollaboy (6232)
@j0cool Thanks, I need to- Joel Cool
@mandala100 (43261)
@j0cool Congratulations on your 2nd post/discussion my friend.
@j0cool (75)
Thank man
@mandala100 (43261)
@j0cool No problem my friend.
I was so addicted to different social medias. But, I am only addicted to mylot now. I randomly visit the other social medias.
@j0cool (75)
Interesting. Good to hear.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
Mylot is really a nice place to be. I have made many friends ever since I joined Mylot and also learned many things. See you around
@j0cool (75)
Cool. Looking for a great experience also. I'll definitely see you around.
@Tracy04 (10794)
Welcome to MyLot land! Indeed it's good to see there's many interaction for your discussion. Because this site is interact to get earnings. Good luck!
Joel, glad you are enjoying it here. I hope it continues to be good to you. I also like it and it isn't like anything else. There are some very very nice people here.
That is why we are here since many years. Welcome and keep writing.