Can You Lose or Gain a Day Without Being Aware??

@Hate2Iron (8029)
I lost a day somewhere. I even flipped a page on my perpetual calendar to the 27th of July and then this morning when I came downstairs and turned on the computer, I glanced down to find that it's only the 26th! I still can't believe that it's not the 27th... it's almost as if I lost a day somewhere or maybe I gained a day?? Something weird is going on with time. I always thought that there was so much that we didn't know about time and it's properties... now I'm sure of it. There is no way that this can be the 26th.
I've lost a day between 3 AM and 8 AM before...I did my normal extreme-early morning facebook video knowing it was a Thursday, and even stated it...and then went to work where I was sure it was Wednesday for about 5 hours...don't know how I did it, but...
Sometimes dates can get mixed up in the mind.
@Tracy04 (10815)
I can lose a day without being aware
@MandaLee (3738)
@Hate2Iron We're in the same boat. So did I. At least I'm in good company.
@inertia4 (27775)
I think we all have forgotten what day it was at some point. I know I sometimes forget the actual day. Like Monday or Tuesday. Even the dates I have gotten mixed up from time to time.
But it is it is For this reason in my diary once I make an entry I always add the date for the next entry so that I keep up with the days. My PC is always a good source to let me know the day, the date and the year especially when things get tough.
@Nawsheen (22953)
• Mauritius
I tend to forget about dates especially on those days that I am not working
We did that on holiday once, but haven't done it when we've been at home.
no problem here.Yes it is the 26th of July.