what to do

@aynoor (95)
Their are some moments come in your life when you just feel like running away from the situaions going in to your life and just want to go to a place where you will get peace or just want to go in natures lap but you still know the fact that you can't. That just tortured . What to do in these type of situtaions ..
I have many moments where I did not know what to do. I would talk to my G-d and keeping talking to him till it was time for my answer or I would try and figure out the best plan of action. It is very hard to know what to do in certain situations. I had neighbors that lived above my cat and I for two years and they were so horrible and I prayed to my G-d for two years asking him to get them to move out and they finally did. I think someone like them is there now but cannot tell. I have to learn yoga or meditation so I do not let them bother me. Another thing about those horrible neighbors I just went up and yelled at them and then I thought I cannot do this to myself so after watching something on Netflix I got the same idea to somewhat go inside myself to the dark place and cry and cry and cry and then for a day it helped. I just ignored them and did not let them bother me.
@aynoor (95)
Sorry to hear that .in these type of situations i too prefer to just cry out so all my pain can come out or should take out your anger in front of someone who understands u after that u will feel much better. Have a good day.
@aynoor I was not feeling well and water was dripping down on me and where my cat likes to walk there was water and in the corner there was some yellow stuff so I had it and pounded on their door and just yelled at them. I did not care. I never could reason with them. They were never honest so I yelled and I am sure people that were there in the building heard me. So, I thought I have to do something for me and cannot go on like this so I dug deep inside and with all my pain and cried and hopefully took out the pain and it did not last long, but, they finally moved and not sure if someone moved in already.
@aynoor (95)
@Hannihar great now they won't be able ro trouble you.i think now you should take a short break from your daily life and should go out with your friends that will make you more happier .
@Neiltarquin (1094)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
Before, I would run away, Literally ... Now that I know better, I would sit down for a while and analyze the situation so that I could come up up with a good solution. Once I have a good plan, I would put that into action.
@aynoor (95)
Thanks Thats good .but in those situations i cant even calm myself and thats irritate me more.
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
@aynoor Don't stay, leave and give your self a breather for a 5-10 minutes. It's good to vent out but it's better to leave and then come back when all is back in their right mind. Clouded mind sometimes make us do stuff that we might regret.
@aynoor (95)
@Neiltarquin yes you are right . Thanks.
@Tracy04 (10575)
I felt that sometimes but I pray so that I can move on with the strength from God.
@aynoor (95)
Move on is the best option to do but very difficult to do . Have a nice day.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@aynoor yup, very, very difficult one. But what to do. Only time can help us heal. Also from God.
@aynoor (95)
@Tracy04 thanks . Have a good day
@ilocosboy (34344)
Yes im this kind of person.
@aynoor (95)
@ilocosboy then what do u do to calm yourself.
@ilocosboy (34344)
@aynoor deep breathe
@aynoor (95)
@ilocosboy wooo this also work sometimes
• Beijing, China
I often have this situation, relax yourself, calm down, and then you will feel better
@aynoor (95)
@guoshanshan thanks for the suggestion
• Beijing, China
@aynoor lol,so enjoy you self,have a good day
@franxav (4692)
If you can't run away, there will be something nearby that will give you peace.
@aynoor (95)
Talking to best friends calm me but i irritate them by talking about it that i just want to go away somewhere so i had stopped calling them now
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
I think in those situations you can try to do something you like. If you have a hobby for example you can practice it and it helps clear the mind
@kiran8 (15363)
• Mangalore, India
All of us have our ups and downs , according to me , the best thing to do would be to analyse the situation that is causing you pain and try to find a solution as to how you could make things better. I have always found that it works , your mind gets diverted and once you get to the root of the cause , the problem does not seem so great either..
@dollaboy (6246)
I'm sorry to hear about that. This thing happened with all of us and for me i like to listen my favorite music at that time
@aynoor (95)
Hey thanks for the idea i think listening sad songs will work or may be not dont know
@dollaboy (6246)
@aynoor Why sad songs, you should listen your favorite ones
@aynoor (95)
@dollaboy i love to listen songs acc. To the situation