Good Morning, myLotters ! 7-31-17

Photo taken by me 7-25-17
@xstitcher (12475)
Petaluma, California
Here we are on the last day of July. Today I hope to get some weeding/trimming done in the backyard. Whatever Mom needs for me to do, I'll do. Bible study this afternoon. I hope to get more than "Good Morning" and "Good night" on here, and of course there are multiple projects to be worked on. I hope to get a little of each done on them today. Have a super day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land, and I hope to "see" you all later !
@DWDavis (14184)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Ugh, yardwork. My wife loves it, I loath it. Perhaps that's because my parents used doing yardwork as a form of punishment when I was a kid.
@xstitcher (12475)
• Petaluma, California
I can't say I "love" it myself, but I don't loathe it, either. It's some of the only physical exercise I get, so I think of it as a good thing.
• Peoria, Arizona
Sounds like a busy day for you, hope it goes well and you get all your work done!
@HazySue (23046)
I hope you have a wonderful day. Sounds like you have more than enough to do to keep you busy.
@dollaboy (6153)
Wishing you a very great day. Hope you enjoyed July and wishing you a great August as well, Stacey
Today is the final push for July myLot earnings.
What are some of the projects you are working on ?
@xstitcher (12475)
• Petaluma, California
Cross stitching magnet for a customer, working on writing a pen pal letter, getting the occasional inspiration for an Artist Trading Card, and putting together pen pal friendship books.
@xstitcher those are fun things to do and easy enough to make some time for, enjoy that sort of creative energy it is one of the best
I hope you have a very productive day! =)
@xstitcher (12475)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @LovingMyBabies !
Good morning to you as well and hope you get your errands done easily.
Hope you had a nice day. It's already dinner time here and my plan for myLotting today got sidetracked. Can't believe we're at the end of another month
Good morning / afternoon
@prashu228 (25504)
I love weed trimming. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day