Do you easily get sick?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (31735)
Davao, Philippines
I prayed for rain last two nights and it did rain. Last night I didn't pray but it rained. And I have a prickly throat and every now and then I cough. This is a sign that I will be sick again. So what I did, I take my honey-lemon medication. Hopefully, it still works because that last time I took that and my cough went away. As much as possible I don't want to take medicines. It would be better to try organic this time. For a person who is having a very low immune system - like me. I get easily sick, especially for a rainy weather.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
I suffer from sinusitis. I often fall sick too due to climate change
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
And what meds are taking now? Does it help you?
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
@JustBhem Yes nasal spray and some pills for allergies. They do prevent the allergies from flaring up
@vsai2008 (7667)
Same here, I too get easily sick during cold and rainy weather Both cold and sore throat I don't like to take meds but can't help sometimes
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
I see. I think most people have such a low immune system.
@vsai2008 (7667)
@JustBhem Yes, it happens with me How are you doing today?
for a long time, I was not sick, then lately i get sore throats and all.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. What causes a sore throat? and what medicines are you taking?
@JustBhem I really don't know what causes them, I try to take nothing unless I get really sick. I hate medicine.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
@CookieMonster46 Me too. Like medicines can cause my kidneys to weak so it would be better for organic medicines.
@dollaboy (6245)
I'm sorry that you have less immunity, I guess you should try to have some almonds
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Almonds? Does it help?
@dollaboy (6245)
@JustBhem Surely they help. If you have summer or dry season then you need to have them peeled and if its winter or cold then you can have them like that
@Sreekala (22127)
Honey and lemon can give immunity as well. If my memory is right, you have some health issues, it may be the reason on falling sick quickly.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I'm into HemoDialysis that is why I don't have a stronger immune system. So if it's raining I get easily sick.
@ridingbet (47171)
liquids like water should be taken in liberal amounts so we don't catch a cold.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
And not for me my friend.
@ridingbet (47171)
@JustBhem yes, i know about that, that your fluids should be restricted because you have a problem with your kidneys. maybe too, that is the reason why you were feverish.
I am sorry, I hope the medicine will help. I do not get sick easily.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
You are so lucky. Since I am sick I get easily get caught with a cough.
@JustBhem I consider myself really lucky for what concerns health.
As much as possible, I tried not to get sick. Get well soon.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks.
I don't like taking medicines. On the days that you are healthy, you should drink vitamin c and not on the day that you are down because it might not help. However, hot lemon juice with honey is perfect or you can take a teaspoon of honey in the morning and let it stay in your mouth until it melts. It will cure the sore throat. Lemon infused water is a great way to prevent any kind of sickness. I don't easily get sick and when I do, I rest. I hate meds.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks for the added information. I have an organic honey with lemon and I take it every day. But I missed it last two days that is why I am sick again now. I'm having a fever now.
@JustBhem Just drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated. It will go away soon. There was a time when i was suffering from flu and I refused to take meds. I drank a glass of water every hour (of course i frequently peed too ) but after a day, I was well and good already. Was a good decision not to take any medication then because a week after I discovered that i was about three months pregnant already!
Hope you feel better. I hardly get sick.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks. I will get better I think after this week.
@JustBhem i hope so.