A cloudy morning in Chile.

Chile
Good morning, friends! The day is cloudy and I have to go out. I´m invited for lunch at my aunt Ilse´s house today. She called me yesterday and told me that she was cooking a German lunch and that she wanted to share it with me. She said that she did not want to come to my house while the house next door that used to belong to my parents was being torn to pieces. The new owners are more than remodeling it: they are destroying it. My other aunt came last week to my brother´s house and had told her weeping that is was very sad. I have moved on: I have no other choice. It has made me more sad the problems I had with my brother during the time where he was in charge of the legal inheritance dispositions. But that, too, is over. So now, to go back to the present, I´ll have to get up soon, have a cup of coffee I crave for and get going. See you.
@prashu228 (23358)
Hope you and your friend enjoy the day.
I went for lunch to my aunt´s house. Now I have a friend for tea.
That is sad when a family house is being changed so much by new owners. Our family home is still around and it was not destroyed, just updated inside.
The worse thing is that the house is next door. I have to hear how the tear apart what was my parents.
That's why we have a strong will to prevent future problems for our sons. Enjoy your lunch!
The main things that meant money were divided equally. It was the small things, the ones that had memories attached to them, that were ill divided.
Enjoy your lunch!
I did.
• Riga, Latvia
So sad to hear that. With the house going I know that the memories go too. Hope you enjoy your lunch with your aunt.
Memories don´t go with material things for me. I can close my eyes and remember other times.
It's sad she won't go to you because of the house. Nothing you can do about it. But glad you are going to visit her.
Old people are more attached to material things.
@marguicha I'm young, and I am too. But cant do amything about it and id still stop by to see you.
@Courtlynn My aunt is 95 years old and the aunt who wept is going to be 100 years old in October. For them it is their life that crumbles and falls.
@hereandthere (25109)
it's the same here with our neighbors. the houses and the owners are completely different.
It is a pity.
Have fun today and stay warm.
I will. And I am. Thanks.
@vsai2008 (7583)
I hope you get to enjoy the rest of the day :)
I had a very nice day.
Have a pleasant Tuesday.
Thank you. You too.