When you got scammed!

I've been scammed on social media alot even my trusted friend.. I know people will scam in social media but not in real life. So don't trust so much to your friend like 100% except your family, that is good to you.
@peachpurple (12772)
Sorry to hear that. Actually, you will get scammed even by your closest family members, for example sister-in-law or brother-in-law or cousins. Just becareful with the people around you.
true!!
@laires (3)
I cannot agree more. I'm very wary of people around me, all of their gestures, their expressions. But i assume that they are humans, and i accept to occur some mistakes. But I don't forget, and I mind that my secrets have to be locked with me, i don't think anyone need to know.
@mandala100 (52471)
That's why you really need to be careful out there since one can never really tell. The world is indeed full of trickery for the unwary my friend.
@Jlyn10 (10916)
Well, if you're smart enough, you'll know who to trust and who not to trust.