Saturday Night Disco

Redlands, California
This is a 2 for 1 special, but still need to apologize. I said this was a white singer that sounded Japanese. I Think the singer might be all Japanese or mixed. Either way, not here for an ethnicity lesson. Could be Korean, hell I do not know? I just like how the song sounds when it first starts off. It catches you by surprise in a good way. Kind of makes you go, "wish I could do that vocally." Really, fun two songs, my only complaint is wish the two guitar players were more energetic vocally on the chorus's.Be proud of that type deal. Just my personal preference, but thought these two songs rocked overall.
Watch The Scutches perform "One True Crutch" and "Don't Go" Live from The Rock Room Follow The Scutches here: https://www.facebook.com/thescutches/ https://t...
Never heard of them, but that was pretty good. Taking a page from the Ramones. Short and sweet.
• Redlands, California
I never heard of them either, but did like and try to show new music, since everyone likes to show the old stuff. Keeps things flowing I think.
@crossbones27 - I wish more people were open to hearing new to them music. So much good stuff out there, but you have to go looking for it.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 Yeah it is tough because people, only like what they know. I get bored easy. it is amazing how much good stuff is out there that never gets heard because people do not take the time.
@mandala100 (25363)
@crossbones27 Thanks again for the sent link my friend.
• Redlands, California
Thanks for stopping by and checking it out, I really enjoyed these two songs.
@mandala100 (25363)
@crossbones27 No problem my friend and I'll see you later on.
• Redlands, California
@mandala100 We will talk to you later brother.