What do you think of the politicians in your country?

The political field is always the guarantee of many controversies, which may be as diverse as possible. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are always something bad, and it ends up harming the populations. It's complicated, isn't it?
I don't think of them and they certainly don't think of me. Besides I don't like to keep company with clowns.
@RasmaSandra I loved you answer.
I trust no Republican, no Democrat, nor any other party either. Too many lies from them all.
I hate some of our politicians. There is no change at all.
it wont change anymore. were stucked as slaves
Politicians here in the Philippines are corrupt and dirty. The rare breed of an honest politician is quickly painted in a bad light and people are gullible and believe every fake news told to discredit the good ones.
@FourWalls (13750)
I agree with Lord Acton: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
@prashu228 (25811)
Haha same as in other countries , lol.. it's the same story everywhere
ha ha ha you are also right, it's same way all others country
We have a lot of corrupt ones and ones that do not take care of us citizens.
@Shiva49 (12986)
Lots of problems in this world are because politicians are our leaders and set our agenda. For them it is self, party and country. I wish they think of humanity and war only leads to suffering of 99% while 1% gains - siva