So sad today that my gout is back

I can't believe this after only two days of walking for my dog for just thirty minutes now I got the knee and ankle pain. Didn't realized that I've been eating lot of meats and may have excess sugar on beverages. Now I'm watching gout related videos while searching for new exercise machine I could use in my room. The one I have is outside and its rusted already. I might buy a medication for today...
Knee Arhroscopy on a knee with urate crystals. Gout is a medical condition usually characterized by recurrent attacks of acute inflammatory arthritis—a red, ...
Pure cherry juice can help you.
Maybe I could check the malls for it @NJChicaa I don't see these in our public market.
@Letranknight2015 or check Amazon.com. I know for a fact that it will help gout.
@NJChicaa anything else you might recommend.
@resukill22 (4862)
Yes , YOU have to drink vitamin B maintenance and eat more on pottasium and fiber! You should always exercise so you will have good blood circulation because I have a friend here who has gout
Hello @resukill22 The doctor told me that too much potassium causes me to have gout as well. What exercise your friend does? But I think I should give up walking or just change to rubber shoes instead.
@Letranknight2015 oh really, my friend always go to the gym
@resukill22 But i have a treadmil bike here i just couldn't get it inside the room so I'm thinking of buying a new one.
@kepweng (14894)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
im sorry to hear that really sad hope you recover soon i was wondering what is gout ?
@hereandthere (31141)
so it's not maintenance medicine? you only take the medicine when it hurts?
I had a few occasion of check ups and was supposed to be just good for a month @hereandthere but I don't eat veggies often.
Sorry to hear this my friend, my Grandpa also had the gout.
I guess it's a common thing in our family @YrNemo even my dad and my cousin has gout.
@YrNemo (12668)
Hope your problem going away soon. I don't know much about this health problem, but heard about it a few times now.
It's probably just an attack after two days of walking with only sleepers @YrNemo
Wow you have gout! I'm so sorry to hear that. YOu'd better watch what you eat.
Yes, i have gout unfortunately @toniganzon now I'm going to watch what I eat.
I hope it will be fine soon.
I hope it does become fine @Shavkat
@Freelanzer (8969)
I guess you have to cut back on the meats and sugar as exercise alone is not enough. Best wishes
I really thought it's gone I guess it's just the food I take these days @Freelanzer