Created My Own Facebook Frame

my own image
@SHOHANA (7182)
Bangladesh
Wow I'm so glad to be able to make this. I'm already a designer and wanted to create my own facebook frame. I watched a video on youtube about it and google for some collecting pictures to make the frame via photoshop. I took a page of 400x400 pixels to make this frame and this frame is quite special because tomorrow is our national mourning day so I want to make my own frame and pay respect to the father of nation who was killed by pakistani militaries, not only he but also his entire family was killed and this is a grief for we all of us, august 15 is our mourning day I will write more about this day tomorrow. Now I'm happy to make this frame and would like to share with you as an image with this post. Thanks
@mandala100 (43407)
@SHOHANA I'm glad that you are able to create your own facebook frame my friend.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
@mandala100 thanks so much dear friend to appreciate my work, it was easy but i do it for the first time that's why i'm excited.
@mandala100 (43407)
@SHOHANA Ok my friend and that's really great to hear.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
@mandala100 I'm honored
@acelawrites (10931)
At least you had shown your concern for your leader who was killed by his enemies.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
@acelawrites my other country mates are more possessive n showing concern and their love to our leader who sacrifice his life for our country
Well done on the frame there.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
@TRBRocks420 thanks for your appreciation