Now you have it, now you don´t.

Chile
I wrote the list for the supermarket. As many of you know, there´s no use in going with on list. And in that list there were 3 things that were important. One of them was a special round battery that is used by the scale I have in the bathroom to weight myself. I opened the lid, I "think" I took out a battery, but it is not in my hands. Then, there´s another battery like thingie in the scale, but I cannot take it out. Shall I buy a new scale and kill this one? Shall I burst out crying? Shall I keep on looking? My morning has been waiting for my daughter and looking for the battery. Not my idea of fun I hope you have done better than me this Monday. See you. Sometime. If I can.
I would look up the model of the scale online. Look for a diagram and see what you took out.
My daughter fixed my problem.
@marguicha ......Oh, good for her.
I hope you can find the battery.
I have it, but I don´t know where to buy a new one.
@mandala100 (28278)
@marguicha There are those days like this my friend.
My daughter discovered that I had not taken out the very small battery. And she also knew how to take it out.
@mandala100 (28278)
@marguicha Ok my friend.
@sabtraversa (10033)
Ouch, I could easily remove the round battery from my scale, but it still doesn't work properly. Fortunately we have two scales at home, but that one made me like a pound lighter and I liked it more.
Could I borrow your scale?
@sabtraversa (10033)
@marguicha But the one that makes me lighter doesn't always work. Lately it started adding up and acting crazy, he sometimes makes me 10 kg heavier.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
So far soo good. Nothing major but for a Monday, pretty good. :)
Congratulations!
@kepweng (7344)
the same with me sometimes i forget what to buy in grocery
I took a list with me to the supermarket, yet forgot 5 items.
@STOUTjodee (3349)
Oh, that sounds so familiar!! I got a Vitamaster exercise bike and the only thing that was the matter with it, other than the lady's mom couldn't reach the pedals was that it needed a battery.So I'm doing research on the internet and found where the compartment was for the battery. I'm thinking there's NO place for an A,AA or AAA battery any where. Well, the husband came home and did research at it was a round , hearing aide battery, which luckily I had extra!! lol
This one was, as Claudia found, a round battery.
Those little round batteries are a pain in the neck. Hope you find the battery so you can replace it and not have to buy a new scale. I'd be very frustrated too if my day started off like yours
The battery WAS one of those small round ones. I will have to do a trip to buy it.
• Riga, Latvia
Perhaps when your daughter comes she can help you look for the battery. If one person doesn't notice it perhaps another will. Just saying.
She did. But no one sold that sort of round little battery here.
@YesWay (3454)
I hate days like this!! So frustrating.