What is a good day for you

@hotsummer (10449)
Is it for you to be able to get online all the time or do something else profitable . well for me a good day is be able to help me relax mind. If i will be able to see the good things in life & the positive things in my life. that is a good day for me. but then because sometimes i'm too busy and occupied using my cellphone browsing the internet that i am missing in life and not able to appreciate the things that i have the things that surrounds me. Oh well hopefully i will be able to control myself and discipline myself and at the time i spend online and be more active offline and enjoy the day appreciating things that i have and do more things profitable for me offline. Maybe i can learn how to improve my home and repair some things that need improvement so i will have a better beautiful house.
@prashu228 (25504)
A good day is tension free day with out any headache s and stress..
@sugartoes (42524)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have a few things I fulfill my day with one is on here another is listening to my oldies the 60's & 70's & another thing I love doing is making money & getting things done where ever I see improvement around me. I have a lot of topics of ways to learn new things in your life in a lot of ways so if your interested you can visit them & learn some new stuff on there.