Update on my uncle

@JESSY3236 (5048)
They moved my uncle in a regular room a few days ago. My mother says he sis still confused. I finally got to see him on Sunday. The hospital that he is in is really nice. It's big. I wish I had wore different shoes. He was confused while I was there. He asked me three times about who is playing at church. He also asked about the house I grew up in if it has been sold and asked where the money was for it. (we already sold to someone many years ago. The guy we sold it to finally sold the house in April.) They said he could get to go home this week. But the doctor had recommend for him to go to a rehab. My mother, my great-aunt, and I think it is best for him to go to a rehab place. My mother told him about it and he is willing to go to it. The rehab sounds really nice. They will help him with his memory too.
@alberello75 (13525)
• Genova, Italy
You have to forgive me, I did not know anything about this problem of your uncle. What happened and above all how is he now? Thanks in advance. Alessandro
@JESSY3236 (5048)
@alberello75 My uncle would get dizzy when bending over and he wasn't feeling like himself. He finally went to the hospital and they found a colloid cyst on his brain. He had surgery and it went well. But now he has memory gaps and he is a little unsteady on his feet.
@alberello75 (13525)
• Genova, Italy
@JESSY3236 Ok. I got it. thank you. The important thing is that he has overcome well the surgical operation. It seems to me, it was not a simple intervention! I hope for him to be resigned early from the hospital. Obviously the important is the opinion of doctors.
@hereandthere (24138)
it's good that your uncle is willing to go to rehab. what do you mean about wearing different shoes?
@JESSY3236 (5048)
@hereandthere I wore sandals when I went to visit him. My ankles were hurting. My uncle didn't get to go the rehab. I'll explain in my update I will do in a few minutes.
Yes rehab sounds good for him right now. Glad he can leave the hospital soon though
• Lakewood, Colorado
Aw poor Uncle. I pray he does well at the rehab. He will definitely need it the rehab place. He will only improve there surely.
that is the place to go.Believe me.
Glad he is on the road to recovery.