Is dialogue always the solution?

Certainly, at some point in your life, you have heard of someone saying that dialogue is always the solution to any kind of problem. Well... To some extent I very much agree with that, but what about those horrible manifestations that have been going on in the U.S. recently?
I thought dialogue was a good thing but now I think it isn't. If you ask someone to not make noise then it seems like they find something you did wrong and tells you to be quiet. So maybe the best thing to do is just try and ignore them.
@Mrgana1 (345)
• Nigeria
After much consultation and there is no solution to problems confrontation tools are adopted which results to dialogue. So dialogue is not solution but last resort to solution.
@mandala100 (52533)
@TheInvisibleMan That's the exception to the rule my friend I think. That doesn't involve any talk but pure violence an dnot any dialogue at all. To have a dialogue is to sit down and to sorted out what's the issue on the table and find for a better and peaceful solution my friend.
@Oshobu (675)
• Nigeria
According to OH Dialogue is never the solution but the way to the solution...