Selling my Books

@stealthy (8189)
I finally got all the books I am thinking of selling. I didn't count them as I put them in the boxes but I think a pretty good estimate is around 400. Now I am thinking that if the used book store is not willing to buy very close to all of them, I may refuse to sell them any of them and try something else. I have to see what happens when I call them and if they answer in an interesting way when I take the books to the store.
Good luck in making a sale. If the bookstore doesn't buy the books, perhaps, you can sell these online.
@KristenH (21124)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
You can try a used book store and maybe send them to goodwill or local thrift stores. That's what I do. I sometimes donate it to my apartment's laundry room library too.
what kind of book are we selling there?
I hope they give you a good price. I wish I had sold mine instead of donating so many.
@PatZAnthony (11905)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Sometimes they really want to give us such a little bit it almost is not worth it @stealthy