Viral Fever and Other Woes!

@franxav (4760)
What is viral for you? Something that attracts thousands of views in the internet? For me, it was a paralyzing experience last seven days. I was one of the victims of viral fever which has been spreading in our district. It immobilized me, snatched my appetite and hampered my sleep. Today, I am just limping back to usual activities. The cough lingers on. Still, it was better than being hit by dengue which is moving around with a hoe and has already reaped a few lives!
That's good thinking. There are always worse diseases. I hope you'll be fit again soon. "in our district" --- where in the world is that if I may ask? Is there a reason why you haven't mentioned your country on your account page?
Oh dear I am so sorry I had heard this was going around like wild fire there. I hope you may be healing fully soon my friend.
@nomus24g (21575)
hope u recover fast n get back to normalcy
@Sreekala (22199)
My younger son was affected from last Sunday and fever lasts for 4 days. Today he felt good. I heard many people are affected with fever. Drink lots of water (12-14 glasses in a day), this is the only remedy you can get out of the blues of viral fever.
@holdoors (1672)
I have no idea. I do not really follow these viral videos or posts.