Need an online job immediately

Pacific, Missouri
ive tried several sites , none that seem very reliable . *list of ones ive tried* upwork spare5 clickworker NUMEROUS survey sites BMF clixsense Theres prolly a ton more but these are only a few
• Lakewood, Colorado
I have heard of a site called Humantic..see if that one is any good my friend, I just remembered it. I heard other Lotters saying it is good.
another good one is microworkers ive been making good money on that site for the past seven years and they always pay on time.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@lnillerman Thats good then Lisa
@amal06 (197)
Humantic is good but it needs you to spend 7-8 hours daily to make some decent amount.
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I am a member of spare5 and I can say that it us a giod site. But you have to pass some qualifiers before you could be given tasks.
@skydream (1015)
• Agate, Colorado
@sarajordan993 I agree with @ARIES1973 I use this site and have been paid a good amount by them
• Pacific, Missouri
have tried spare5 - not sure im too fond
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
@sarajordan993 Other friends are not successful with spare5 because they could not pass the qualifiers. There are some videos explaining on how to do the simple exams and can really help.
@peachpurple (9771)
have you tried Postloop and Theforumwheel? These are forum sites where you post comments, earning is unlimited. I earned $5 in 5 days, roughly $20 in a month but some people could earn hundreds
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
ohh really??
@amal06 (197)
You can try humantic but if you are looking to earn a living from it then spend 7-8 hours minimum everyday. You can try Livingston research as well and there is another website I am not remembering the name, it is for website review and testing.
• Pacific, Missouri
i have tried humantic - not too fond of it
What do you actually do in Livingston?
@amal06 (197)
@angelmels Freelance writing.
@mandala100 (25004)
@sarajordan1993 Are all those listed above not reliable my friend?
• Pacific, Missouri
not to me they’re not
@mandala100 (25004)
@sarajordan993 Ok my friend and in what way are they not reliable? Thank you.
@Paige32 (1603)
Mylot works, so you've come to a good place. Other sites I have tried and gotten paid are freelancer and amazon kindle (kdp)
@resukill22 (4013)
Me too I need more online job for my baby
@Tracy04 (10696)
Wow may I know what work in upwork sites have you worked on? I wanna try too. I work on fiverr. Get a good order sometimes.
@miyaford (302)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Try Mechanical Turk, Slice the pie, and Humanatic, they all pay for your services online.
What did you think of them? 'So, now you are with My Lot and what do you think of it here?
@kepweng (5803)
your list is interesting to join what is bmf?