First Day Walking!

Photo is mine
Thailand
This morning I got out of bed about 6 am and by 7 was on the road! It was my goal to walk one hour, but it actually lasted two hours! I did take two short coffee breaks and at the moment I am tired, but after not seeing the city and ocean early, I kept on and on. Tomorrow, I will plan again for one hour and see what happens. This lady and her store is one of the things I missed seeing for a long time.
@Ithink (10673)
Go you! I miss hiking and even walking. I didn't get to do any this summer, hoping next year will be lots better! I'm so jealous over your markets! Wish we had them!
• Thailand
The walk was tiring but well worth it. If I keep doing it daily for a few days it will become part of my life again! The little markets are great. There is not much need to go to a big supermarket at all.
@Ithink (10673)
@jaideemai I cant wait to build my health back up to go at least walking. You are right, when you get used to something it is part of your life. Better eating and healthier for you with those markets. That is why I love my garden, just wish we had a longer growing season.
@Ithink (10673)
@jaideemai I'm lucky to have a green thumb at least when it comes to vegetables and herbs. Inside plants aren't so lucky!
@yanzalong (10151)
If you live near the wood, you can walk along the trails in the wood. A lot healthier than walking in city streets.
• Thailand
Thanks for your concern! Pattaya, where I live is a beach city and we have no pollution. In fact, my home is only about two miles from the ocean and I get a nice breeze 24/7!
@mandala100 (43569)
@jaideemai Wow! There's a lot of eggs in that store my friend.
• Thailand
Yes, Peter, there are eggs all over the place around here! When you order a Thai rice dish, you can add the words "Kai Dawl" which means two stars and the cook will add two fried eggs on top!
@mandala100 (43569)
@jaideemai Ok my friend and that's great to know.
Maybe 2 hours was too much for the first day!
• Thailand
My legs agree with you 100%
I haven't walk for weeks now since the rain and my gout. I might walk again soon.
• Thailand
Sorry you are suffering from gout. That is very painful. Are you taking any medicine? Nice to see you again!
Were you ill or something?
• Thailand
No, just lazy! Unless you mean love sick which I continually am!
I love to walk early in the morning, I check around the wild fig trees to see if there is something ready to pick up.
Good to get into the habit of walking every day.
Walking is good exercise.
That is great..good for you.
Good for you.
@hereandthere (31110)
i would take coffee breaks too. we have lots of small stores here, too. you can buy a little of this, a little of that.