Stay away from Blue Whale Challenge

Malaysia
Because it is a suicide game for the teens. I had read this news online that Russian teenage girls were dead after jumping off from tall buildings. It was an intentional death because they were told to complete the task. The game is called Blue Whale Challenge, an online game where the members are given 50 self destructive levels to complete each tasks. Various tasks were given such as watching horror movies, hurting themselves ( self inflict wounds like carve a whale outline on the arm or wrist ) and many gruesome unimaginable tasks. The gamers are pressured to complete them and the final task was to kill themselves. Some of the dead teens took picture of themselves , upload online before jumping off the roof. There are 130 victims in Russian, 1 in India and 1 in Mumbai. India is the most recent case, a 14 year old boy who had suffocated himself by placing a plastic bag over his head. Actually, these teens who were playing Blue Whale Challenge had already informed their parents and friends that they were playing it. The problem is nobody take notice of their abnormal behavior ( stress or sleepless nights) and aactions. Locking themselves in the bedroom is biggest hint to suicide. So, it you do know anyone playing this game, please stop them now , remove the modem, monitor the child 24 hours a day. Otherwise you are going to see your love ones or friends coffin instead.
Ankan Dey, 14, from the town of Anandpur, West Bengal State, India, was found suffocated by a plastic bag in his bathroom after playing the online Blue Whale game.
@mandala100 (23240)
@peachpurple Who are the promoter of this kind of game my friend? Who are the persons behind this stupid game?
@mandala100 (23240)
@LadyDuck Is Budeikin still in jail or is he being tried by any court for any charges file against him?
@mandala100 He is jailed in Russia, he was judged guilty by a Court in Siberia. I cannot remember how may years he got.
@mandala100 (23240)
@LadyDuck I'm glad to hear that my friend.