An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

An Apple is a sweet Pomaceous Fruit that is Made Up of varieties of Nutrients with Balanced Calories of All Classes of Food ranging From Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals.
So? What do you want to discuss?
How the Nutrients in the Apple helps Prevent ill Health and Diseases
@Nuelite17 Why don't you explain to the community how that works? A post of not even two and a half lines doesn't contain much information.
@alexjessi (1270)
• Vietnam
That is right my friend, but there is nothing to discuss about that. Can you tell me?
That's what I think, too.
Yes it is. Could you elaborate more about why the apple is good for you and how much you like it. Just a statement doesn't invite a lot of discussion.
Apple Usual red pigment is a Loads of Anthocyanins which are Antioxidants. They Help Prevent Against Oxidative Stress and Cancer. Moreso, it Lowers High Blood Pressure. If its Good for the Heart, it's Good for the Body. What do you think?!
@Nuelite17 That's a much better statement about the apple, and has information I didn't know. You also ended with a question, which is good and promotes discussion. If you make your posts like that comment, you will get more discussion.
@Tracy04 (10871)
Thanks for the info. If you could elaborate more, it can be more info for us to read here too.
@resukill22 (4862)
that was also saying of iphone
@ilocosboy (34367)
good for the country apple grows perfectly, can we make it "a mango a day keeps the doctor away", or maybe banana, dragonfruit...
@mandala100 (45858)
@Nuelite17 Hi and welcome to mylot my friend. Please kindly read mylot Community Guidelines and FAQ. Thank you for this important information about apple my friend.
@mohit459 (11913)
• Haldwani, India
I think a fact is there that an apple doesn't give much energy as it takes to eat an apple!!