Where's Everybody?!

@JeeyanDee (2722)
It seems like only a few has been active on myLot for a few days now and the people I see who comments and make discussions are almost just the same people. It's a bit shocking to me because payout day is fast approaching, and shouldn't it encourage most to be more active? Have you noticed this too?
It's 5 in the morning, give me a break m'kay?
@alexjessi (1125)
• Vietnam
LOL
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Well it's not 5am in all corners of the world, is it?
@JeeyanDee The world doesn't have any corners it is round
That's the way it is here. There are hardcore like myself. Some people are busy working and can only come here occasionally. Most newbies don't stay long. Many come just to earn and quickly become discouraged when much money isn't to be had here.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Well, I guess you're right. How long have you been here anyway?
@alexjessi (1125)
• Vietnam
Yeah! It quite a little of silence these day, I hope they always remember myLot and comeback.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I hope so too! I guess many myLotters have been busy in other stuff.
@alexjessi (1125)
• Vietnam
@JeeyanDee i guess so
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@alexjessi I only saw you here recently. Have you been gone quite long from here or our parths just haven't crossed before?
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
I don't always see much discussions anymore, that's why I've not been so active on mylot...
@JeeyanDee (2722)
You don't see much discussions? I'm not sure I get exactly what you mean. Can you please elaborate?
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
@JeeyanDee People are not creating discussions as much as they do before
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@Oshobu Oh ok, now I get it. Yes that's true. When I started out, there used to be a lot more discussions a day and more people interacted. Now, I see the usual people most of the time.
@augusta123 (5414)
Though I'm a newbie,I think have noticed this too.Most people commenting on my threads are almost the same people.I don't think much people are online.By the way,when is payout day?
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Every 15th of the month. By the way welcome to myLot! It's not usually like this. @LovingMyBabies pointed out that maybe because summer is ending and it's back to school soon. I guess that's what makes most myLotters busy and not have time here. Don't worry though, they'll come back eventually.
@JeeyanDee yea! I think so too
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@augusta123 Most people here are really awesome, and if you're into intelligent convo, you'll definitely get it here.
I find it very boring these days around here. Maybe some other users feel the same way.
I know other members probably think that boring person again as I post daily and only a few are interested in my stuff but I have found that is the norm for sites like this.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Well, you do have a point. I feel like that some days also. It's just surprising since it is almost payouts.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@JohnRoberts I don't think you're being boring though.
@YrNemo (11747)
Most of my good friends seem to be here, so I am contented.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Well, then I'm happy for you!
Things have been quiet lately. There's a lot going on though too such as back to school time and the summer ending soon. I'm sure once the weather gets cooler more people will be here again.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Oh, maybe you're right. I guess that could be a perfect explanation. It just surprised me since payouts is quite soon.
@Sreekala (22720)
I wish to reach the payout this month, I have 5.45 $ but still I am not getting the motivation to start new topics. Anyway I am trying my best to do here.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Well, it could get tiring after few consecutive days of being active here.
@mandala100 (39677)
@JeeyanDee Yes my friend and maybe most of them are busy or sleeping or tired and taking their needed rest my friend.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I guess that's true. It's just a bit surprising though that those haven't reached it yet are not being more active.
@mandala100 (39677)
@JeeyanDee That's right Jeeyan.
@averygirl72 (16655)
I notice that too these past fews days. There are few most recent activities. Maybe many have reach their payout early and are not rushing to reach the payout
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I guess that's true but I was expecting those who haven't to do more activities to reach the payouts.
@kepweng (13407)
im just curious what day is the payout day? this august? or september 15
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I think it's September 15? I know that payout is every 15th of the month.
Yes I have - and month end is only five days away.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I agree. It's such a curious thing.
I have noticed that too. Things are quite slow here, for me anyway.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Yeah, it has been quite unusually slow for me too, considering that it's almost payout.
@fly802 (1514)
May be they`re busy in working so they can`t be more active. But I hope they`ll come soon.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I am hoping for that too. It's just surprising that they'll be busy at the exact time hahaha.