Book Time

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I did the notifications first so I would have more time to take care of them instead of the end of the day. Now it's time for me to finish chapter two that I didn't get to because it was late last night when I got back to it and I was falling asleep on the computer again. This chapter is going to be the important beginning chapter, so I'm excited to see what happens. You all have a good day, and I'll be back when I take a break from the book. Do you have any plans for today? Oh and speaking of plans, I won't be on tonight - it's Packers football against the Denver Broncos. I'll be in my recliner. I'm using this image because it represents where the story is taking place. Courtesy of Pixabay.
Wishing you the best of luck working on this chapter! Glad you will be enjoying the Packers tonight!
Thank you. This was an important chapter in the getting to know you category, and I think I nailed it. Not sure if I've finished it though. I still need the problem for the story, and then it will take off like a bullet.
@alberello75 (13244)
• Genova, Italy
What is the title of the book you are reading? I wish you a good sunday. Tomorrow I will be out of town all day. I'm going to "have fun" in a water park!
It's a book I just started writing - Uncertain Future.
@alberello75 (13244)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him My greatest wish is that you can have a huge success with your latest book. With friendship, Alessandro
@alberello75 Thank you very much.
@Oshobu (648)
• Nigeria
Can you let us know the title of book?
Uncertain Future.
Enjoy the game Valerie. Keep us posted on chapter and love the picture you posted above.
That game is long over with. We lost that game, but it was okay as it didn't count. It was a preseason game. Sunday we play the Dallas Cowboys, in Dallas. That will be a tough game too. We're 3-1 on the season so far. Thanks. I've now settled on the picture for the book. I haven't worked on it for a while now as I get two other books - one I'm re-publishing, and the other one I just finished a couple months ago, ready to publish. I have the one uploaded to the publishing site. I'll upload the other today.
@just4him You are a very busy man Valerie. I remember when I lived in the States I used to follow football and Dallas was very good.
@Hannihar I'm a woman. Dallas is still good. I hope we can get the edge over them today.
@poehere (17895)
• French Polynesia
The image is of Alice in Wonderland? That is a strange place for your story to take place in. I hope you get to the end of your chapter today and have a wonderful time writing. My day will be at the garden, then home to work around here. I will be on the site from time to time. I have a few things to do today at home.
The setting is New York City and primarily in the area of Central Park. I chose the Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park because it's a famous book.
@poehere (17895)
• French Polynesia
@just4him OK, I now understand this. Thank you for explaining this to me. I have only been to NY once for work and it was only for a few days. I never had time to visit the city or any of the parks so I don't know this place well at all.
@poehere (17895)
• French Polynesia
@just4him OK, I had a feeling you had been there before and had seen this on one of your trips. My granddaughter lives in the US and when she graduated from 8th grade they took a historical trip. She was in NY and loved it.
@velvet53 (15378)
• Palisade, Colorado
I love that picture. I bet that will be a good game tonight. I don't have a t v so I can't watch it. Good luck with chapter two.
I think I've come to the end of chapter two now. Chapter three will be difficult because I haven't figured out the problem for the book yet, but I will.
@velvet53 (15378)
• Palisade, Colorado
@just4him Alright! I know that you will get chapter three figured out. I need to start taking time to more write but there is so many other things that I need to get done.
@velvet53 I will. Okay, I'm outta here, game about to start.
I can't believe you are on the second chapter already. I know that anything set in NYC will be read by me! Enjoy the game!
Chapter two was fun. I had a meet the grandparents dinner party. I made her a total high society snob, but she melted by the end of the chapter. Grandfather on the other hand is very likable.
@just4him Love it!!!!
@DianneN Thanks. Maybe I should send you a sneak peak at the first two chapters to find out what you think of them.
I saw my team last night.
Did they win?
@just4him yes they did.The first of the preseason.One of our top players got hurt and out for the season.
@amadeo That's too bad.
@dodoazo (11383)
Are you completing the chapters in your novel. "Uncertain Future"?
I've been working hard on it yesterday and today. I'm almost finished with chapter 5. I can now say that the story has a jealousy factor going for it. I'm still working out the story as I write it, but that's what I have figured out so far.
I hope that your thoughts will flow nicely while writing.
Thank you. I'm starting to get an idea for the next chapter. So it should all flow fine.
@thelme55 (11962)
Good luck to your new chapter. That photo is AWESOME.
Thank you, it's from Pixabay. It's located in Central Park in New York City. I'm moving along with it. Done with chapter two for today. I might be finished with the chapter. I'll know more tomorrow when I work on it again.
Enjoy your gridiron action this evening.
I will, thank you.
Enjoy the game, that should be a good one and, go Pack go
Yes it should. So far the teams have been well matched. Yes - GO PACK GO!