I´m becoming a pro in creme caramel.

Chile
Just after I washed my head and took a shower, I made a creme caramel for tomorrow at dinner. Everyone likes it and it is not expensive at all. So I have already the dessert made. And for lunch we´ll do it between Leticia and I. The dish is called "puchero" in Spanish and it is done with an oxtail. You put to cook the oxtail and place in the pot all the vegetables you have, starting from the most difficult to cook. The dish has onion, potatoes, cabbage, green beans and squash. The oxtail is very flavorful so all the veggies are very delicious. I have all the ingredients for lunch but I haven´t done a thing for dinner save for the dessert. I might have time to do some mylotting in small times tomorrow. Now I´ll finally go for a small nap and later on, I´ll come here again. See you.
Enjoy your nap.
I finally washed my hair.
@marguicha i did that yesterday
@Courtlynn I Did not take my nap finally.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That sounds delicious. I am making dinner now
I don´t usually make sweets of any kind. But this has a taste that reminds of my childhood.
I love the oxtail stew, we have a recipe with vegetable and oxtail that is typically made in Rome, it is delicious.
@TheSojourner (17454)
Do you do this in your pressure cooker? I don't buy oxtail because it is so expensive here, but I do have some beef shank for osso bucco. I wonder if that would work?
@Tracy04 (10804)
Eh caramel