I have gotten feedback on when we get paid here on My Lot

I read that the minimum amount to make is $10 and we get paid each month. Now, I have been told that the minimum is $5 and we get paid the end of the month if we made $5 or more. The first payment I got was July 15th and I made over $5 but under $10. So, can someone here clear it up for me when we get paid and what one has to make in order to get paid? Thanks so much.
@TheSojourner (17479)
Minimum payout currently is $5, which one has to reach by the end of the last day of the month. If you do not, you do not lose it, but it rolls over to the next, and accumulates again to the last day of the month. We are paid about two weeks later. It goes directly into my PayPal account. I'm not sure if you are paid the same way being in Israel, but I'm sure that that guidelines can help sort it all out.
Coral, I went to the help section and I am confused. It said there that payment will be around the 15th of each month. I am sure I had $5 or more on the 15th of August. I was told here at the end of the month. The first payment I did get was July 15th and they announced it to me. I will see what happens the end of the monlth and if nothing can you tell me where I find someone to contact about it? Thanks. Actually the guidelines did not help at all, but, you made it plain and simple for me to understand. Thank you so so much Coral.
@Hannihar You have to have the minimum amount at the END of the month. Then it is paid on the 15th from the previous total. What you accumulate from the 1st is for the next month. So, on June 30th, if you had $5 for the month or accumulated from a carry over from May added to June, then on July 15th they will pay you what is in the bank. July 1st to the 31st needs to then total $5 to be paid on August 15th. Everything earned from Aug 1-31 will be paid September 15. If at any time at the end of a month, your totals are less than $5, if you do not have something carried over from the previous month that was unpaid, then it will be added until you have accumulated $5 or more.
@CoralLevang Coral, you really explained it quite well and thank you so much. That helps me alot. So, I should get paid then on September 15th.
@jobelbojel (6804)
If we get to reach the minimum of $5 at the end of the month, we will get the payment directly on our PayPal account. No cashout request. As long as you provide your PayPal email address.
Thanks nerdieeds.