What Would You do With a Million Dollars?

@zebra2222 (5188)
Okay, you've just inherited a million dollars. Congratulations. I wish it were true. What if you did inherit all that money. What would you do with a million dollars? Would you be conservative and invest your money? Would you go out and spend, spend, spend? What would you buy? Perhaps you would buy a new car? Maybe you would buy a house? How about a year's supply of chocolate covered raisins? Now I'm being ridiculous, but I like chocolate covered raisins. Ah, you would give all your money to charity. You are so generous and kind. What? You'd rather keep the money for yourself and your family. Anyway, it's nice to dream about this. As for me, I'd invest the money, spend some of it on my family, and give some to charity. (The IRS is not a charity, but it will want to receive a cut as well)
@ilocosboy (38705)
1. Charity 2. Invest 3. And enjoy the millions I inherited. Travelling around the world eating different kinds of foods and enjoy the environment of the countries.
I always play scratch cards this one day this summer I scratched a few cards. one said a million when I scratched it. I was off balance with my bipolar and thought the card was playing a trick on me. I called two people for help. None answered. I was so upset the card was quickly torn up. I wanted it away from me. I was upset that I could not think to put the card in the draw and wait on someone for help.. I don't want to win that again. I don't think it will be good for my anxiety..
you got that right about the Irs
First off, is that million free and clear because a lottery or gambling win is subject to heavy taxes and inheritances can be taxed. If so, by the time the government gets done you have less than $500,000 which doesn't stretch far if you purchase a home or pay off a mortgage.