Back to work....

@AngelesF (297)
Spain
Oh, oh, oh!! Here I am again! To tell you the truth, I had a very good vacation, but... Now it's over! It's time to get back to work, to my Bella online and HP articles... Something I really feel like doing. That's the good thing about vacations! My battery is completely recharged! And what about you? Did you had a good summer? Did you disconnect from eveyday's routine?
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
summer for me is not so good beacuase my routine is change
@AngelesF (297)
• Spain
Of course, @kepweng, it's always good, as I need to work, and in fact, I love what I do. But after some days without that kind of obligations,... :-) you know, it's a little bit hard!
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@AngelesF what country you live in ?
@AngelesF (297)
• Spain
@kepweng , In Spain. And you?
@dodoazo (20298)
I never take any vacation. We're not used to take a vacation especially school break. We just only take an outing, family outing every new year. It is our family tradition to spend together in our favorite local beach.
@AngelesF (297)
• Spain
It sounds good, anyway! It's always nice if you can go to the beach from time to time.
@kixsh101 (745)
Yes vacations do really recharged us! I hope to grab a vacation too the soonest
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
its nice that your back now in your work